Problems start

Chapter 6-

Angie woke up. It's wasn't her room. She has never been there before. What was going on. She got up. WHAT THE HELL. She's naked. Her clothes are laying on the floor. Did she .. Slept with somebody? She couldn't remember what happened last night. She remembered German. He told her how he was feeling about her. And she ran away. Then she came back at night for.. What? She couldn't remember. Did German do something? Did she kissed him? Did she had .. Sex with him?

A- No.. No. Please no. It can't be.

She was thinking about what happened last night when German came in.

G- Hello beautiful ! Oh.. You .. Didn't get dressed yet..
A- Oh!

German couldn't get his look away from Angie. She was so beautiful.. And she was naked.. Angie quickly get dressed then she got out of German's bedroom.

A- Did we..?
G- Don't you remember?

German smirked slowly at her.

G- You came at 8pm to apologise. Then I offered you a drink and you took another. Again.. And again.. And then you started to be closer to me. You kissed me, you...
A- I..?
G- You wanted to go upstairs..
A- Oh my god.
G- First I refused.. Because you were drunk and I didn't want to do something you'd usually not do. But you started to get undressed and I couldn't resist no more
A- And we..?
G- Yeah.. And it was pretty good.
A- Dear lord..
G- I shouldn't have..
A- This is not your fault.. I.. I can't handle alcohol.. But I didn't know that I could go so far..

Angie started to cry. She haven't kissed him yet.. But she had sex with him. How..?

G- Please.. Don't cry! I didn't want to make you cry.. I'm such an idiot I should've refused!!
A- ..
G- Youre looking so sad.. Wait. Was it your.. First time..? It would explain a lot of things..

Angie didn't say anything but she nodded.

G- Oh my god.. If I knew I ..
A- Not your fault..

Said she with tear-filled eyes.

A- Did you protect us at least?
G- ..
A- YOU DIDN'T !
G- I.. Wasn't thinking about that.. You were so..
A- Drunk?!?
G- I was thinking about how beautiful you were but..
A- I'm sorry. I just.. What should I do?
G- I'll send Ramallo to the pharmacy to get your pills.
A- No! I'll buy them myself! I don't want anyone to know!
G- Fine then!
A- See you later.....

Then she ran away. Again.