German's cowardness

Chapter 9-

Angie woke up in her bedroom, in the Castillo's house. She got up and went into the living room. Where Violetta was waiting for her.

V- Angie ! You're finally awake!
A- I didn't sleep as much as you're saying!
V- It's 11am..
A- Well maybe a little..

German came into the living room.

G- Hey girls!
V- Hey daddy!
A- Hey you..

Angie blushed. German hugged his daughter then went in front of Angie, he looked at her. She waited for him to kiss her. But he didn't. He just looked at her then walk away.

A- Is something wrong with you father..?
V- I don't know.. When he told me about you two he was so happy but now it seems like he doesn't remember.. He's so annoying.
A- Violetta please! He's your father!
V- So what? I mean.. He played enough with your feelings!
A- It's probably nothing! I'll see!

Angie went into the kitchen where German was making his coffee.

A- Is something wrong?

Said she putting her hand on german's shoulder.

G- No! Why?
A- I don't know.. You didn't kiss me or even gave me a smile!
G- Didn't see it! Angie I'd like to see you in my office we need to talk about Violetta's school. She needs her teacher back.
A- I'd like to be her teacher again!

Said she while she walked away from the kitchen.

V- So?
A- Something's wrong.
V- What? Wait a minute.

Violetta walked into the kitchen but German was calling someone so she decided to listen to the conversation.

G- Yeah.. I know! But what if she wasn't the one.. Ramallo! She's Maria's sister after all.. She's young and.. I don't know if I could do it. What if I loved her only because of Maria..?

V- Oh no. He didn't.
A- ..
V- Angie!! Did you..
A- I did.. I.. Well I'll get out of his life if it's what he wants.
V- Please don't !
A- Please Vilu! Don't make things harder than they already are. I'll take my fly to France tomorrow.
V- ANGIE PLEASE!

Shouted she. But Angie had already leave the kitchen. Why Is her love life such a mess..? Why is she the one who always has to suffer..?

G- Violetta! What if Ang..
V- DO NOT SAY A WORD. I HATE YOU.
G- VIOLETTA CASTILLO DO NOT TALK TO ME THIS WAY.
V- I HEARD WHAT YOU'VE SAID SO DID ANGIE. SHE'S GOING BACK TO FRANCE BECAUSE OF YOU SO YEAH I CAN TALK TO YOU THIS WAY!
G- SHE WHAT?
V- You're such an idiot!!

Said she, crying. German went to Angie's bedroom.

G- Angie I ..
A- SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm not going to listen to you.

Said she while doing her suitcase.

G- Angie.. I.. I swear I can explain!
A- No you can't. And you won't. It was so hard to me to admit to myself that I loved you. You were her husband, it felt like I was betraying her but I let us a chance because every single part of my body shouted that I loved you and now, all I can feel is disappointment. You.. I should've never come back from France.
G- You can't leave! Violetta needs you!
A- THIS IS NOT ABOUT VIOLETTA! THIS IS ABOUT US! YOU TOOK MY VIRGINTY FROM ME AND NOW YOU WANNA RUN AWAY? THEN FINE! BUT I'LL DO THE SAME. YOU COWARD. I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN. DID YOU HEAR ME?
G- Angie it's not my fault if I..
A- DID YOU HEAR ME?
G- Yes.. Yes I did.

Said he calmly.

A- Fine.

Said she while taking her suitcase. Angie left the house without even saying goodbye to Violetta. She wasn't crying. She wanted to. But she has to be stronger than German. She couldn't let him win every time.

It's time to go now, once again.