What about the studio? (part 2)

[A/N]
Sorry I didn't update fast.. I just didn't have inspiration but the wedding gave me a lot 😍😍 So there's your chapter 14!
Hope you all like it!

Chapter 14-

German went in front of Angie's bedroom door. And waited. He wanted to knock but he wasn't sure. He was going to have his first date with Angie. It's wasn't the feeling he had with Priscila. Or even Esmeralda. This time, he was stressed as hell. What if things don't go right? What if something happens? When German was about to knock, Angie got out of her room and smile at him, dressed with the dress she wore when they kiss in the kitchen many years ago.
G- Ya.. You..
A- Is something wrong? Should I change my dress?
G- No no no no no! It's just that you wore this when I kissed you for the first time and it.. You are beautiful Angie.
A- Thank you German. It means a lot..
G- Are you ready to go?
A- Yes !

{Time skip}

German and Angie had a perfect date, it was midnight but none of them was tired.

G- Angie?
A- Yes?
G- I need to bring you somewhere before coming home.

Angie smiled brightly at him and took his hand.

A- I'd go anywhere as long as we are together!

German smiled and blushed. She was too cute.. He kissed her slowly on the lips then he brought her to the studio.

A- The.. German you couldn't bring me there! It hurts! - Said she with tear-filled eyes.
G- Wait ! No! Don't cry.. Angie please.. I.. We need to go inside.
A- Why..?
G- Because something is waiting for you.

Angie came into the studio followed by German, she looked everywhere. It was dirty. And left behind. The place she used to love as her home. The place she used to work with her friends. And her students.

A- Why did you bring me here..

German didn't say anything but opened the teachers room.

A- There's something on the table. It looks like a box!

She ran into the teachers room to open the box. Inside the box was a letter. A letter which said that German bought the studio. And now the owner of it was her. Angeles Castillo. Wait. Angeles CASTILLO?!

A- German.. I think there's a mistake..!
G- Aren't you happy..?
A- Of course I am! - Said she while crying of joy. - But they wrote Angeles Castillo..
G- It's not a mistake Angie.
A- What?

Angie looked surprised but she didn't say anything. Because Leon, Fede & Andres came in.

A- What are you doing here guys?! It's midnight !
G- I asked them to come.

The boys smiled at Angie and started to sing "Mil Vidas Atras".
"Dime si esto es real llegaste a cambiar, con un beso, mi verdad. No se cómo expresar con palabras que cuando miro tus ojos se, que ya te ame mil vidas atrás."💕

German smiled at her and took her hands.

G- Angie. I love you. I always have and always will. When I saw you for the first time in my office, I instantly fell for your bright blue eyes. You're kind. Smart. Beautiful. You do love Violetta. - Said he smiling - and you're not interested of my money - They both laughed as German said that. - I promise to make you happy. To care about you and to protect you no matter what. Angeles Carrara. Would you make me the honor of spending the rest of your life by my side?

He knelt in front of her and took a beautiful ring off of his jacket.

A- I.. Yes! Yes, I'll spend the rest of my life with you!

German looked surprised by the quick answer of Angie but he got up and kissed her as passionate as he could.
They got married some months later and lived happily ever after.