Big girls don't cry

Chapter 10-

Angie was in the airport waiting for her fly.

-Excuse me. Is someone sitting beside you?
A- No! No! You can sit.

Said she, smiling.

-Thanks.

Angie opened her bag when she saw a picture of her.. With Violetta and German. He was hugging her. How could he just slept with her then run away. Angie started to cry. She couldn't help it.

- Hey! Why are you crying?!
A- Nothing important! My boyfriend and I just broke up because he's a stupid idiot..
-Well. He's such an idiot if he made a pretty girl like you cr..
G- Do not touch her she's mine.

Angie got up.

A- I thought you've heard me when I said that I didn't want to see you again.
G- I did. But I can't let you leave. Angie please.

German knelt before her and gave her a bouquet of red roses.

G- I'm so sorry. I didn't want to say that.. I just had doubts because I'm afraid. It's so weird because I'm afraid of losing you but I'm afraid of having you either. I can't lose you Angie. You were right. This is not about Violetta or anyone else. This is about us. And I want you to know that every single word that I said two days ago when I told you that I loved you, are true. I love you..
A- There's no "us" anymore, German.
G- If you take this fly I might lose the most important person in my life.
V- Violetta will be fine.
G- I wasn't talking about her.
A- German I ..

German got up.

G- Come home with me. Please. I'll show you that it's worth it. That our love is worth it.
A- I'm sorry but no.
G- I know you want to come with me. But your pride is talking for you. I know you too well Angie and I know that your love is stronger than your pride. Take the good decision. I beg you..

German looked deeply in her eyes and all he could see was her tears. She wasn't going home with him. He was hoping for something which was impossible! He knew that.
He started to walk away but she called him.

G- Yeah?

Said he, hopefully.

A- Take this.

Said she, wile launching him the bouquet.

A- I don't want it.

German didn't know what to say, he took the bouquet which just hit the ground.

G- I've been such an idiot.

Said he, whispering to himself.