Daydreaming

Chapter 3-

Angie was laying on her bed, thinking. Does really German have feelings for Priscila? I mean she's awful, she hates Violetta.. Who's the person German loves the most!
Angie broke her thoughts when someone knocked hardly at her door, she got up and ran to open it.

A- I'M COMIING!
G- ANGIE PLEASE HURRY UP!

Angie opened the door. It was German, he was worried.

A- What's going on?!
G- It's 1am and Violetta isn't home! Is she with you?!
A- No.. She isn't !! Oh my god!
G- I.. I don't know where she is.. Angie.. Help me.. Please!!

Angie took german's hands and smiled at him.

A- Don't worry. I'll help you find her, but first you have to calm down..
G- You're right..

Angie smiled at him and took her coat.

A- Let's go find my niece!

They were looking for Violetta one hour but still they haven't found her, German and Angie started to worry even more. They were in the park next to the studio, they found a bench and sat on it.

G- My daughter...
A- We'll find her. I swear to god I will never come home till I found her!
G- Thank you Angie.. You are always there when we need you.. You're amazing.

German put his hands on Angie's, on her knees. Then a gale came from nowhere and put Angie's hair in her face. German put his hand on Angie's face and hand over his hair. They were laughing.

G- You okay?
A- I think so!

German and Angie were close, German wanted to kiss her so he started to get closer, Angie closed her eyes and..

V- OH GOD! PAPA!

Angie and German looked at Violetta and ran to her!

G- WHERE WERE YOU?!
V- I.. I..
A- What happened?!
V- I.. I don't know! I heard Priscila talking about pushing Angie off her way then somebody pushed me downstairs.. I woke up right now.
A- I knew it ! Priscila is a psycho.
G- Angie.. Please.
A- Sorry not sorry.

Violetta smiled at them. She knew.

V- So you'll send Priscila away, this way you could marry Angie !
G/A- Whaat? No way!
V- Mr. & Ms. Castillo! I like it !
G- Violetta !!

Angie was shocked.. But the idea was in her mind. Marry German.. Her with a long and beautiful wedding dress and him with one of his most beautiful costume! The kiss after the vow.. And the honeymoon...!! Angie turned red. She blushed like never before.

G- Angie.. You blushing?
A- N..no! It's the light! It's dark outside and maybe you're seeing something wrong..

Violetta whispered to German.

V- She's in love with you!
G- She isn't. She moved on.
V- Why do you always think it's bad? Angie loves you. And that's all. She hasn't moved on yet as you. So make babies and be happy!
G- VIOLETTA! I'm with Priscila!
V- You mean the woman who pushed me downstairs?
A- Hm.. We should go home now!
G- Would you like to stay with us tonight? I n.. Violetta needs you!
V- We both need you Angie!
A- Okay I'll stay! But I swear if Priscila touches one of your hair I'll kill her myself.
V- Thank you!

Violetta and German laughed then they all came back to the Castillo's house.