What about the studio? (Part 1)

Chapter 13-

It's been a year now. One year that Angie and German were officially togheter. One year that they learned that Angie wasn't pregnant at all. Everything went good between them. Well everything until now... But first, let me show you what happened.

< A few days ago >

G- So..
R- I think it's a bad idea.
G- But Ramallo.. You know how much I love her..
R- She may love you but she doesn't trust you at all.
G- What are you saying?!
R- German. Since she got back in your life you've almost married 3 women a few months after you met them!! Even if you didn't love them at all! Angie will believe it's just "her turn" now.. And she'll worry.
G- I want to marry her. I thought about it you know.. It's our first "birthday" as a couple and I wanted to surprise her. And I think that she loves me enough to say yes!
R- This is not about loving you enough German. She loves you enough, she always did and she probably always will. But you have to make sure she trusts you enough to do that. Because every time you tried to marry someone else than Maria, something went wrong.
G- What should I do?
R- Take her on a date, make her dreams come true.. I've got an idea for that.
G- I'll take her on a date! What's your idea about her dreams?
R- The studio.
G- But it's closed and abandoned because nobody bought it!
R- You really don't know what I'm mean?
G- I need to buy it !
R- Finally!
G- Thank you Ramallo! I can always count you in!
R- You welcome German !

German left his office and went over Angie's bedroom. She still isn't sleeping with him. He knocked at her door.

G- Angie! Are you there?
A- Mmh.. Yes.. Wait a minute!

After a minute Angie opened the door, she was looking tired. Maybe German woke her up.

G- Oh I'm sorry. Were you sleeping?
A- Yes.. But it's okay! What's going on?
G- Do you know when we are?
A- Saturday which means I can sleep! Why?

German laughed.

G- Sorry I didn't want to wake you up. I wanted to wish you an happy birthday!
A- Thanks.. But it's not my birthday you know!
G- I know. It's ours.
A- OH MY GOD HOW DID I FORGET! Happy birthday German!
Said she while jumping in his arms.
G- I wanted to.. Uuh. Ask you something..
A- I'm listening!
G- Y'know.. We didn't really have a real.. Date. And I wanted to ask you if..
A- Of course! I'd love to have a date with you!
G- Seriously?!
A- Yeah!

Angie smiled to him and hugged him as hard as she could. He hugged her back and smirked.

G- I'm glad to have you..
A- Me too..
G- I'll take you for dinner at 7pm.
A- Great!!
G- I love you..
A- I love you too German Castillo!

He slowly kissed her and came back to his office.