CHAPTER 6

Violet was an outcast from the Fiends, she had killed one of there team to feed his flesh to her dogs, the fiends obviously did not agree with this and decided that she would have to be kicked out of the fiends.....permanently, she was marked as an enemy. She had raised the dogs from birth, she was like a mother to them. She wore painspike armour which was metal and a little spikey. she had a partly shaved head, she was white, but the dirt and grime made her look more like mixed raced. The same was with her hair, it was blonde, until dirt came along. She was kicked out of New Vegas for assault, and weapon smuggling, Now she was looking for adventure. She had seen two people heading towards the canyon. They had looked like they were on an adventure, so she decided to follow. she travelled far enough behind that they couldn't see her, but she could see them. When they approached the building that was occupied by legionary troops she decided to stay back and watch what they did. She hid behind a burnt out car and watched. She peered through her binoculars to see. What she saw was a ghoul fall face first, one of the guards walked over and gave something to the fallen ghoul. Next thing she knew was the ghoul was up and running, a man jumped from the roof of the building, and also began running. The guards were in such shock they didn't run anywhere. Well lets just say that cost them there life, because.....BOOM! They were all dead. The ghoul and the man began there journey again towards the canyon. She followed, cautiously. Then a thought struck her, what if these men weren't as friendly as they seem, well they must be on the good side right? They just killed some of the most evil people on this God forsaken earth......Right?