five.

"wait

"wait." uncle joseph said in a fit of laugher, "your boy fell off a flight of stairs."

" it's not funny uncle joe, he broke his leg." xiomara shook his head.

"aye, that's that white people shit. that's why you don't fuck with them white kids. they reckless as fuck." he shook his head smacking his teeth.

"luke is a sweet guy."

"he's a party animal." joseph shook his head.

the duo continued walking down the corner.

"i'll meet you outside the school, then we'll catch up."

the two were finally in front of the school. joseph and xiomara hugged before leaving to go to school. xiomara walked to meet with her friends.

"hey beautiful." luke said kissing her lips.

joey walked down the hall excitedly throwing her hands up. she was wearing a sheer white shirt.

"pretty obscene girl." anna said recording joey.

"really." joey asked.

"yeah. isn't that the point?" george asked leaning on the lockers.

"no." the three girls said.

"yo, nice. i can't believe you made these, jo."luke asked as she threw sheer shirts at the boys. "y'all crafty as shit."

"just don't put them in until afterwards." joey said.

"we know the plan." tim nodded.

"seriously, do i look like a pornstar?" joey asked the girls.

"no you don't. anna was just fucking around." xiomara told the girl.

"hey check us out." they both moved there jackets and shook their boobs jokingly laughing when joey slapped them.

"wow, ultra mild." joey joked. "i'm just fucking with y'all they look perfect." she cupped both their faces.

"you're gonna put something over it before ap bio." luke told joey.

"why should she?" tim asked.

"we got a quiz." luke said simply.

"bro, part of the point she's trying to make is that her body isn't a distraction." tim explained.

"i know. i'm obviously down for that-" luke started but tim cut him off.

"if it does distract you, that's your problem, not hers." tim finished.

"i got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." george added in.

"no!" the girls said looking at george.

"timmy, you dick. if you think you're schooling me on misogyny like i don't fucking understand? yo, please." luke smiled.

"i love you guys. my woke boys." she hugged them and anna and xo joined in.

"yes, i'm gonna cover up until after the quiz. i'm not giving that bitch the satisfaction of failing me." joey said.

the six walked forward in the hallway.

"slut!" a boy yelled in the hallway at joey.

"say it again. i fucking dare you." xiomara walked up to the boy only for him to bolt off scared. probably more afraid that luke was also there.

she walked back squealing at joey and anna before waving by to joey, anna, and tim. she stayed behind with luke and george because she had to walk luke to class.

"yo look at your freshman." luke pointed at leila snickering.

"let's go fuck with her." george smiled.

"guys." xiomara warned.

"cmon baby, it'll be fun." luke said to xiomara. before she could protest they were already gone.

"hi." george said to the freshman known as leila.

"hey." leila smiled nervously.

"how's your leg?" her friend asked luke.

"oh my god, yeah. um.. i'm so sorry about friday night. are you okay? i heard you're gonna have to sit out for a few swim team matches." leila told luke.

"yeah, it's your fault." george said. "look, uh, luke's parents need your parents contact info." george handed leila his phone.

"for what?" her friend asked.

"the lawsuit." luke told her. "i'm suing you." luke said to leila.

george and luke looked seriously at her but they couldn't hold it much longer snickering at the freshman.

"you guys are actual dicks." her friend said.

"they're just fucking with you guys. i apologize for my idiot boyfriend and his best friend." xiomara told the two girls.

"leila, it's all good, homie, all right? it's my fault. i was smacked off my ass, ok?" luke told the girl. "cmon babe. later g." luke and xiomara walked off.

"that was not funny." xiomara hit his chest.

"it was a little funny." luke looked down at her.

"asshat." xiomara shook her head.

"you love this asshat." luke rolled his eyes. "come here." they moved into a secluded hallway.

"what do you want luke?" xiomara crossed her arm jokingly.

he kissed her lips pushing her softly against a wall. she fumble her hands into his short blonde hair. she stuck her tongue into his mouth making him groan lowly.

"let's hang out after school." luke said trailing kisses down her neck.

"i can't. my parents are coming home and i promised my uncle i'd hang out with him." xiomara said luke.

luke pulled back sadly.

"we haven't hung out on our own in two weeks." luke frowned. she cupped his face coming close to him, "i'm also very sex deprived."

"you just had to ruin the moment huh?" xiomara smirked walking forward.

"ok but seriously. let's do something." luke said.

"well i wish i could give you an exact date. but i will make time for you. i promise." xiomara pecked his lips.

"fine. have you taken this quiz yet?" luke asked.

"not yet." they stopped in front of the class.

"i'm gonna fucking fail." luke wiped his hand over his face.

"just focus, read all the choices, and pay attention." she pecked his lips softly.

"ok one more for good luck." luke smiled. xiomara rolled her eyes but pulled him in for a longer kiss.

"excuse me, ms. gonzalez & mr. friedman , you are not in a porno. please make your way to classes." ms. wilder said making xiomara roll her eyes and walk away.