ten.

valentine's day

valentine's day.

even though luke and xiomara were rocky, she still gifted him with a gift and he still gifted her. the two had been becoming gradually closer since.

they had even shared a kiss that morning.

joey has also been keeping her distance from xiomara which was a good thing to the girl.

she was in ap english with luke and george and she had somehow received eight candy grams. luke and george were talking about there broken candy lollipops.

"damaged goods. broken bullshit." luke said to george.

"no, i like mine like this because i can eat it in little bites." george laughed.

"just be glad you got one bro." luke shook his head.

"i got six bro." george laughed.

"i got eight." xiomara smiled at the boys.

"yeah, how does that work, i only sent you one?" luke asked earning a shrug from the girl.

there was a knock at the door and the principal with two officers walked in.

"sorry to interrupt. i need luke friedman and george wright to come with me immediately, please." the principal spoke.

the boys immediately tensed up.

"boys now please." the principal repeated.

they looked back at each other and then back to xiomara.

"yeah, why?" luke asked.

"just leave your things. the officers would like to speak with you." the principal said gesturing for them to come along. "let's make this easy."

"is this about drugs?" xiomara whispered.

"bro, my xan stash." luke whispered to the two.

they reluctantly got up and left the room with the officers.

after class was over xiomara immediately ran to go find anna.

"they arrested luke and george." she ran to her friend.

"tim too." anna said.

"do you think it's about the drugs and alcohol? cause they post a lot of stuff like that." xiomara asked.

"no, but i'll find out." anna left the school at those words.

as the day progressed she was met with phone call from anna.

"what's going on anna?" xiomara asked.

"joey has turned into one psychotic bitch."

"what happened?"

"she's pressing charges on the boys for sexual assault."

"as a joke?" xiomara asked again.

"no xo, there in trouble. joey is such an attention seeking whore." anna said in disgust.

"that's still our friend." xiomara muttered.

"friends don't do that to other friends." anna said and the line cut off.

xiomara knew what she had to do. she moved her feet all the way till she was at joeys place. she hesitantly rang the doorbell and was answered by her parents.

"good afternoon mr and ms del marco. can i come in?" xiomara asked softly.

"i don't know, we haven't really been big on visitors." mr. del marco said.

"please. i just want to speak to her." xiomara pleaded.

they looked at each other before letting her in.

"joey, you have a visitor." her mother said leaving joey and xiomara. the two sat in an awkward silence.

"ask it." joey said. "it's gonna kill you if you don't."

"are you telling the truth?" she asked.

"xiomara, when we went to the movies, we got high and i was fucking around with them. i told them to stop and they kept going. i wouldn't lie about that." joey explained.

"i'm so sorry joey." xiomara hugged the girl tightly. "i knew something was wrong but i was more pissed because luke said you liked him."

"do you believe me?" joey asked.

"you always believe the victim." xiomara grabbed her hand.

"i love you so much." joey cries out hugging the girl tightly. "anna hates me and the boys probably do too. your the only one still on my side." she cried as xiomara cooed her softly.

"it's okay. we'll get through this." xiomara reassured her.

"what about you and luke?" joey asked.

"shit." xiomara cursed, "were on a break." she began to cry herself.

"i'm sorry xo. i know you love him."

the two had a cry fest until joey fell asleep in xiomara's lap.

"thank you for being a good friend." ms. del marco said to xiomara.

what was she gonna do about luke.

decided to double update but she finally knows the truth!!