thirteen.

xiomara and joey walked under the pillar to be met with luke, george, tim, and anna waiting

"hey jo." george greeted earning a small hey back from her.

"it's fucking brick out here. what you wanna talk about?" luke asked rudely.

"luke." xiomara scolded rudely earning an eye roll.

"well i just wanted.. i just wanted to talk." joey stuttered over her words nervously. "yeah. i just wanted to talk."

"oh my god! what?" anna exclaimed.

"someone else interrupt joey and i promise i will slap the fuck out of them." xiomara said angrily before looking at joey. "take your time jo."

"this whole things been like, super crazy. " joey started.

"no shit. we were fucking arrested. which was fucking insane. how about you jo?" luke blurted obviously upset.

"how about me, luke?" joey stepped forward angry.

"like what the fuck jo?" george sighed. "for real i-"

"they were cuffed and dragged out of school." anna said angrily.

"what you guys did to me was fucked up." joey looked at george and luke.

"how so?" luke asked sarcastically.

"and i think you know that." joey stepped closer to the boys.

"jesus." george said under his breath. "none of this needed to be a thing at all."

"i'm honestly, like, so confused right now. i thought that maybe you would be apologizing to us so we could all back to being good again."

"maldito idiota. (fucking idiot.)" xiomara said to herself shaking her head.

"how can you stand there and act like it was nothing? can you just tell me? can you just say that you were wrong? it is all i'm asking for all right? that's the only reason why i came to see you. it wasn't to yell at you even or try to trick you or anything. i just need to know that you know what you did." joey pleaded sadly.

"joey i know... that we drank a lot." luke started.

"what?" joey asked tears welling in her eyes.

"and we smoked a shit ton. look, but so did you. and yeah, we all got down a little bit, you know, whatever, it is what it is. and that was embarrassing for you, i guess, and-" luke continued but joey cut him off.

"what the fuck? no!" she exclaimed.

"jo. come on." george said.

"yes. yes!" anna interjected.

"stop." tim told his sister.

"tim." joey looked to the quiet boy, "tim, you sat there. tim, you watched."

"seriously, you're fucking insane." anna said to joey.

tim couldn't meet her eyes and he tried not to cry.

"i know you fucking saw me crying." joey said getting closer to tim. "you sat there while they pinned me down." joey yelled pointing to luke and george.

xiomara has tears welling in her eyes. she felt bad for her friend.

"jo. it's okay." george started. "come on. we're not judging you. we never have. i promise you. but you were out of control that night. you were all up on tim's dick, and then like five minutes later, you're up on the both of us. i mean that's on you."

"did you ever say no?" luke asked.

"i was hysterically crying. i tried to push you guys off of me." joey pushed the both of them back. "i fucking bled." she yelled. "tim! tim don't do this." joey cried.

joey hesitated looking at all the sad looks she was receiving. she stepped backwards ready to walk off.

"jo." xiomara called out.

"don't follow me." she pointed to xiomara before leaving.

"let's go it's freezing." anna says.

"it's fucking ridiculous." luke exclaimed.

"told you. she's crazy." george said.

"just like that, we abandon our friends."xiomara asked.

"you started choosing sides xo." george shook his head walking forward.

"tim please, you know what happened." xiomara whispered to tim who only nodded softly.

"it's true though." he said loud enough for anna, luke, and george to hear.

"what?" anna asked.

"yo, bro." luke called out as george gestured for him to stop.

"nah man, it's fucking true what she's saying, and i'm done acting—" tim said.

"you are such a fucking faggot, bro." luke looked angrily at tim.

"bro, i saw you." tim pointed at him.

"oh my god." george said turning away.

"i watched you mother fuckers do what you did, so don't even fucking try." tim defended.

"wait, tim, what are you saying?" anna asked.

luke walked forward pushing tim backwards.

"luke!" xiomara exclaimed holding him back.

"i didn't say shit. i didn't fucking say shit." tim said to himself frustrated.

"stop talking tim." george said.

"seriously bro. you couldn't get some fucking pussy, so now you're making shit up." luke said upset.

"nah, nah. and you know exactly what went down. i know you do." tim looked at tim and george.

"tim you watched them do what?" xiomara asked holding eye contact with luke.

luke looked back at tim and then to xiomara and then back to tim almost like he was having an internal conflict.

"you don't wanna do this. you do not." he stepped closer to tim trying to intimidate him.

"yo, fuck you bro." tim said not phased.

"holy fuck." george said nervous.

"let's go bro." he looked to xiomara before walking off with george.

"fuck you for what you did!" tim yelled at them.

"tim what did you do?" anna asked.

xiomara stood their tears threatening to spill looking at luke and george walk off.