fourteen.

xiomara had walked home to be met with an unfurnished penthouse

xiomara had walked home to be met with an unfurnished penthouse. there were men with cameras snapping pictures.

"mami! papì!" xiomara yelled.

"quiet." she walked to the corner.

"rafael gonzalez, you are under arrest for the suspicion of harboring a criminal, gang affiliation, and embezzlement. anything you say can and will be used against you."

"dad." xiomara cried, "you guys already took my uncle and now you want my dad." she said to the cops.

"xiomara!" her mother exclaimed.

"i'll be back." rafael nodded as he was escorted out by the police.

"all your funds are gonna be placed on hold so you have till the end of the month to leave." the tenant said before walking out.

"what just happened?" xiomara asked.

"baby, just go to your room. i'll fix this." sofia left the apartment in a haste.

"this isn't dads usual drinking or fighting charges mom. " xiomara said worried.

"everything will be okay, trust me."

she went into her room and looked at the room that felt unrecognizable. she felt sick. she ran into the bathroom and tried to throw up.

she heard a sharp knock at her door. she had invited luke over to come get his stuff. she opened the door to be met with the tall blonde.

"hey. here." luke handed her the box.

"oh my owns in my room. come on." xiomara walked forward.

she entered her room with luke following after.

"i haven't been here in a while." luke looked around.

"here you go." she handed him the box.

"so this is goodbye." luke shrugged as they stopped in front of her door.

"yep." xiomara nodded.

"i hope your not mad at me." luke said.

"luke, how can you expect me not to be?" xiomara laughed dryly. "you guys tried to make joey sound crazy."

"i'm sorry xo."

"i had sex with you. multiple times. i swallowed. i feel sick now." xiomara cried. "you were gonna beat up tim for trying to tell the truth. you were the only guy that i thought i could trust. the luke i dated wouldn't do all of this. so until your ready to accept what you did and grow up. i'll be pissed, now goodbye." she slammed the door in his face.

she sighed trying to stay calm and not cry again leaning her head on the door. she was trying so hard to hate him but just knew she couldn't.

something about luke friedman would always bring her back and that is what she was desperately terrified of.

"i think that was real mature of you." she looked to see alejandro coming around a corner. "now what are we gonna do about your dad?" he smirked.

"how did you get in here?" xiomara asked confused.

"a certain someone showed me their ways." ale looked down the corner for a figure to emerge.

"hi xoxo." joseph smirked leaving the girl confused.

TO BE CONTINUED IN ACT TWO!