six.

"joey, i'm so proud of you

"joey, i'm so proud of you." xiomara told her friend as they walked out the school building.

"yeah. she was being a complete badass." tim told her.

"xoxo! let's go." uncle joseph waited opposite of them.

"bye babe." xiomara turned to joey and anna who ran off for dance practice.

"i gotta go." she looked to the guys.

"i'll call you later." luke said kissing her.

"xo." tim pointed behind her.

two police officers stood behind joseph. the four walked closer while tim started to record.

"joseph gonzalez, your under arrest for drug possession, robbery, gang affiliation, and suspicion of embezzlement."

the officer stepped forward making joseph step back putting his hands up.

"no se ingles. (i don't know english.)" uncle joseph lied.

"are you resisting arrest sir?" the officer asked.

"he doesn't understand english." xiomara interjected. her boys stood there ready for anything to happen. people were already recording.

"sir, come with us." the officer spoke gripping his shoulder.

"déjame ir no se que hice.(let go of me. i don't know what i did.)" joseph pulled back.

an officer came behind him hitting him in the knee. the other pushed him against a car squeezing his face among the window.

"you gone stop resisting now!" the officer yelled.

"leave him alone!" xiomara walked forward but tim stopped her before they attacked her next.

"¿que hago?( what do i do?)" xiomara yelled to joseph tears streaming down her face.

"llamar a su papá y decirle i lo siento .(call your dad and tell him i'm sorry.)" joseph said as the officers slammed him to the ground.

"iban a sacarte de esto. (were gonna get you out of this.)" xiomara said sadly.

"te quiero xoxo.(i love you xoxo.)" joseph was forcibly put in the squat car.

"guys." she turned to her friends tears streaming down her eyes.

"xo." tim started but she just turned and cried on them as they embraced her.

"it's okay. he's gonna be fine." luke said sincerely.

"your uncle is one tough dude." george added in.

"i got a video, i'll send it to you." tim said.

"he didn't do anything. he's been with me." xiomara said as luke wiped her tears and cupped her face.

"i have to tell my parents. i need to go." xiomara shook her head running all the way home.

once she made it to the pent house she saw her parents sitting on the couch smiling and laugh.

"mami, papi el tío joseph fue arrestado(mom, dad uncle joseph was arrested.)"

"where?" rafael immediately stood up worried about the welfare of his brother.

"in front of the school. look." she showed them the video.

"i'll be back, just stay here and close all the doors." her mother kissed her head before leaving with her father.

she went to her room feeling worried for her uncle's welfare.

"xo, wtf! i saw the video of your uncle." joey said through the phone.

"yeah. we both did, i am so sorry." anna grabbed the phone.

"thanks guys." she said sadly.

"just stay positive." anna said reassuringly.

"look. i got my nipple pierced." joey lifted her shirt trying to lighten the mood.

"it nice jo. and i will. look it's been a long day and i gotta go." xiomara smiled sadly.

"we love you gorgeous." anna said blowing a kiss.

"i love you guys too." xiomara caught the kiss before hanging up.

she laid in bed trying her hardest to stay positive. her uncle was gone.

thanksgiving double post!