Cookies | RenLeMin

Pair: RenLeMin (Renjun x Chenle x Jaemin) - Platonic

Genre: A bit of angst, a bit of fluff, Little Space AU

Warnings: mentions and descriptions of anxiety, self-deprecating thoughts.

Small Summary: Set in the same AU as 'Stressed Out - Markmin', Renjun is the only other little in NCT Dream besides Mark. His main caretakers are Chenle and Jaemin, and when he gets himself stressed out over his schedule, the duo are always there to care for him.

Requested by: shotaro-saturday-

__________________

Renjun sat fiddling his thumbs incessantly on the bed of his dorm room. The artificial lights of the street lamps filtered in through his window, the blinds drawn open earlier to watch the rain that had now stopped. His eyes darted nervously around in the half darkness, then moving back to glare at the digital clock sitting by his bed.

It was 2:32 am, and Renjun couldn't go to bed.

He brought his finger up to his mouth and began to gnaw at the nail of his index finger. He was too restless; too anxious. He could feel the nerves jitter down his arms and he shivered.

Why are you just sitting here? There's so much that needs to be done. You need to be practicing the choreo again for the comebacks and you need to be practicing the vocals and memorizing the words and going through the songs and getting the hang of the melody and all you're doing is sitting here and doing nothing and biting your fingers and cheeks like Chenle told you not to. How are you even supposed to go to bed? How could you even go to bed? You'll be losing those precious hours of work to just lay around and be lazy and do nothing!

Renjun's anxiety had been doing this to him for the last hour, the restlessness and foreboding workload becoming worse and worse the more time he wasted sitting there. But there was no way to simple 'shut off' his mind once he worked himself up like this. Well, there was one way. But, as Renjun's dilemma posed earlier, it was 2:32 am.

Watching nervously again, his heart beating faster and faster against his chest until tears were beginning to build in his eyes out of frustration and disappointment from lack of working, Renjun finally stood up when the clock hit 2:45 am.

"I have to go to the studio," Renjun mumbled, beginning to blindly stumble around the dorm room. Jisung was having a sleepover at Chenle's place so there being no worry to waking to other up. Soon he had gather his phone, charger, and bag, grabbing his baseball cap and mask as he practically rushed out of the dorm. He had already wasted enough time.

Walking down the hallway carefully, Renjun frowned when he saw the kitchen lights. His heart thudded nervously against his chest. Was someone awake? How could he justify going to the studio this late? Maybe if it were Jeno...

He crept carefully towards the kitchen and moved into a crouch, poked his head around the door frame. His heart effectively dropped in his chest as he spotted not just Jaemin, but also Chenle and Jisung standing in the kitchen. What they hell were they doing here?

"Thanks for cooking us food Jaemin, too bad Jisung's a growing boy," Chenle said in a hushed tone and laughed quietly, Jaemin rolling his eyes and Jisung rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"I'm sorry okay, I don't control my stomach and it's early morning hunger for Jaemin's food," Jisung lamented, mumbling off at the end. Renjun cursed Jisung's stomach. His eyes darted to the front door through the two kitchen doors. If he could get past this doorway and then past the other doorway by walking around the kitchen, he might be able to make it through without being seen.