Chapter 8: The Hunt

Jun "Wrath" Geong
21 October 2022
04:00
Остров Октябрьской революции (October Revolution Island)
Bunker Bravo

You may be questioning what our goals are. Why we kill. Why we attack. Why we murder. Why we commit war crimes. Why Jun "Wrath" Geong has become the most well known name in history. Why my goals include so much violence. Why I'm so crazy. Why some support my cause. Why most hate me. Why I'm a terrorist. You'll find out soon.... Very... Soon.

We will not fall to the oppressors. We will not fall. If it takes my life, we will accomplish our goals. Even with our reputation around the world, Delta's support was rising. We were becoming popular instead of infamous. With more support, we can get this done faster. If we can get a country to support us, that would be great. But for now, we must wait. We must wait for the time to strike. We must begin at the correct time. Go about this wrongly and we will be killed instantly. It's hard to work if we're dead so we kind of need to be alive.

In the midst of night, I heard an unforgettable sound. A loud burning that formed a rectangle in the wall. With a pause of the noise, a large explosion completely removed the wall.

Wrath: They're here!

We had small nitro cell bombs around the exterior of the bunker that we detonated. I heard something heavy hit the bunker wall that was still standing. I sprayed shots into the dust that was still settling from the explosions and heard another mass hit the ground.

Operator: Man down!

Wrath: Fire!

There was small little trapdoors we could open up to shoot outside and I downed another Operator. I heard a quiet noise on the other wall. It sounded like someone unfolding or folding a t-shirt. It wasn't a t-shirt. The entire wall got opened up and they now had two sight lines on us.... Except for the fact that we just used all the gas we had on us. I grabbed the gas mask that was up above my eyes and lowered it to cover my face. Then, I twisted a small lever to block Alexa's gas.

As our gunfight continued, I realized that there was many more Operators than I originally thought. I downed three. I counted at least ten more based on the guns.

Wrath: Frag out!

I didn't just throw the frag. I cooked that bitch so close to detonation and threw it so they had no time to escape it.

Dallas: We have to get out.

Alexa: We can't win this fight.

Wrath: Grab the files and we need to go.

We didn't have much info at this bunker, but we had enough so we grabbed it.

American Operator: They're getting away!

SAS Operator: Fookin' shoot 'em then, you donkey!

German Operator: Both of you shut the fuck up!

We escaped before they could even regroup and we ended up at Bunker Charlie, still on Остров Октябрьской революции or October Revolution Island.

Wrath: We need to keep moving.

We restocked on MREs, water, ammo, and other supplies from Bunker Charlie and started a hike. It was in the mid-doings of winter and Russian winters are fucking terrible. Holy fucking shit it's cold. Thank God we have cold gear. I'm used to cold ass winters because Canada, but fuck Russia, man. -34 degrees Celsius isn't fun, bud.

A/N: I know what this feels like. I'm not Russian, but I live in North Dakota and we were the coldest place on Earth for a day. -45 degrees Fahrenheit is cold as fuck, brother. -34 Celsius is only -29 Fahrenheit. So I can say for a fact that winter is cold. Also, I'm typing this in class right now. Take a screen shot. Just kidding, you aren't seeing my face... Or my name... Or my teacher's name... Or my classmates' names... Or what class I'm in... Or the school I'm in. Leave me alone, creep. I scribbled everything out so you can see a screenshot.

Alexa: We need to camp out somewhere before we freeze to death

Dallas: We need to move farther away so they don't find us.

We walked seven kilometers and stopped in a small, natural windbreak to camp for the night.

Jordan POV

 I fucking hate Delta. I fucking hate terrorists. I hate murderers. I hate unlawful people. Sanaa is dead because of Delta. She was shot seven times and then gassed while on the ground. We weren't close, but we're still teammates, which means we're family. My sister was killed in the line of duty. I will avenger her. The fucks will pay. I will go AWOL to hunt these bastards.

Seamus: Fuck!

Seamus punched the concrete wall and it didn't have an effect on him. Where he punched, the concrete was cracked slightly. Seamus is a strong motherfucker.