Chapter 22: Corruption

Elzbieta "Malutki" Bosak
20 June 2023
14:37
[REDACTED], Germany

Ghost: We could really use Wrath.

Ela: We don't have him so we must make do with what we have and who we have.

There was ten Ghosts against probably twenty SAS Operators and five Team Rainbow Operators. Actually, four Team Rainbow Operators. Emma isn't going to shoot us.

Harishva "Harry" Pandey
20 June 2023
14:40
Hereford Base, England

I received a phone call on my personal phone from a random number. Being polite, I answered it.

Harry: Hello?

???: I have a demand.

I know this voice. Where do I know this voice from? It's so familiar.

???: Release File 78 or I will, along with your Operators' names and origin locations.

Harry: Who are you?

???: You don't remember me, Harry?

Harry: You're not funny. I have the best Operators in the world who would be glad to pay you a visit.

???: How would you pay me a visit?

Harry: Phone calls are trackable.

???: Go ahead, track this one.

I did track it. It traced back to my phone on both ends. It said my phone was making the phone call and receiving the phone call.

???: You cannot find me, Pandey. Release File 78.

Harry: I have no reason to.

???: Eliza Cohen, Mike Baker, Sam Leo Fisher, Shuhrat Kessikbayev, Aleksandr Senaviev, Timur Glazkov, Jordan Trace, Elena-

Harry: Okay. What do you want me to release?

???: The entire file. File 78. Do it or I will. Don't forget my voice.

Harry: When your head is mounted on my office wall, I will.

I hung up the phone with no intentions of releasing File 78. Or any files for that matter. I waited a few hours and got another phone call.

Harry: Hello again.

???: I gave you a chance. Teraz ta szansa przepadła.

The caller hung up and I didn't have any worry in my mind. I don't think this random guy can release my files. But how does he know my Operators' names.

Harry: Dokkaebi, I need you to track this phone number.

Dokkaebi: Okay.

After not even a minute, Dokkaebi was done.

Dokkaebi: The location is right here. It says it came from your phone.

Harry: This is interesting.

Dokkaebi: Why do you need it tracked?

Harry: Apparently, this person is going to release the names of everyone here and our files.

Not even Dokkaebi knew about File 78. So, how did this person? Dokkaebi keeps track of our files... I should've worried. Not even five minutes later, every single file was released to the public. File 78 was the one that couldn't get out to the public.

Jun "Wrath" Geong
20 June 2023
15:00
Unknown Location

An old friend of mine helped me out. I made the phone call to Six and my rediculous demand wasn't met. So, an old friend did me a favor by accidentally on purpose releasing every file Team Rainbow has. Specifically File 78 was at the top of the list of files. File 78 was so secretive because it contains information about Six and his deals with the White Mask organization. Team Rainbow is corrupt. Any Operators who still support him after this, what are you doing? You're supporting an actual terrorist. Casus, the old friend who helped me, was part of the Russian mob way back. I associated with the mob on occasion. By occasion, I mean every day for seven years. The guys there are still awesome, I'm still very remotely in touch with them. Casus is still in the mob, he's 27 and is very trusted.