Chapter 25: Close Connections

Jun "Wrath" Geong
28 November 2023
09:18
Ghost Headquarters

I woke up a few hours ago, but laid around until now. I only laid around because Ela went back to sleep. Order of the day, get business done then do my own shit. I got to thinking over the last few hours. The CPC should be the overall group of countries, or states, that are together. We'll need a country name. The Volgus Council will need to vote, but my ideas were Ochron and Eglen. Ela isn't actually out of bed yet. I thought she was, but apparently she's still laying there on her phone.

Wrath: Get up. We have things to attend to and to get done.

Ela: Like what?

Wrath: We need to meet with the council.

Ela: Uhg, fine.

Ela was grumpy for a little bit until she ate breakfast, then she was fine.

Wrath: You ready?

Ela: Yep.

Alexa: I'm all good.

I slapped the last magazine into my vest and opened the door for Ela. I walked in front of Ela and Alexa as I generally did. We walked to the ground level of headquarters and a few Ghosts were waiting for us. In that group, the Ghost that was with me when we recovered stolen intel.

Wrath: Ghost, please come over here.

I took this Ghost to the side, about ten meters.

Ghost: Yes, Commander?

Wrath: I need to give this to you... Welcome to the Spectres.

Ghost: Commander, I am honored.

Wrath: Wear the title with pride.

The Spectres receive a different mask than Ghosts. Spectres get a partially red skull, while Ghosts get a straight white skull.

Wrath: And what is your name?

Spectre: Avali Hwa.

Wrath: Welcome to the Spectres, Hwa.

I walked back to the others and it was time for us to meet with the council. The country name of "Ochron" was voted in. This name has a meaning. A meaning that is deep down inside me. A meaning that no one will know, unless they are me. Close connections are needed to further expand the Coalition Pact of Change and Ochron. The capital city is Warsaw, Poland because it's very centralized and protected from attacks. Ochron has been the indirect cause of several civil wars in several countries. The United States is in shambles. France has been gathered back up, but we are soon to attack. The troops ship out in two hours. Delta ships out in an hour. The Outcasts ship out with us and our Spectre ships with us as well. Avali Hwa is well deserving of the title. She is an excellent fighter and loyal to our cause. She is well-skilled and takes no prisoners unless ordered to. Avali Hwa is no longer a Ghost, Avali Hwa is no longer just a soldier or an operator. Avali Hwa is an expert, Avali Hwa is a Spectre. We have some time until we ship out to the Rhineland to prepare for an assault on France. France falls soon. As an update on the entirety of Europe, the Coalition Pact of Change has made some moves and gained some new states.

 As an update on the entirety of Europe, the Coalition Pact of Change has made some moves and gained some new states