Andrew Guerrero: Taming The Hot Farmer

Andrew Guerrero was a rich haciendero from the province. A son of a Governor and the most influential family of San Vicente. He screamed power, money and wealth plus the good look. A member of an elite organization, the Hot Men Society.

Tagged as the most eligible bachelor in their town, everyone believed that Andrew has everything life could offer. Girls, luxury and fame. But the truth was, he was broken. Broken by the only woman he loved, Laura Moran.

As life revolved, fate has different plan for him. Tereesa came into his life like a wildfire. Carefree and without notice. She was like a damsel in distress that offered him a thing that would turn his world upside down.

How could Andrew handle a bratty and naughty woman?

How could he resist her tempting lips and beautiful sinful mouth?

Could a bratenela change his heart?

*************

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Writer's Note:

Mature Content.
Read at your own risk.

@sheinAlthea