11 - Please, do not.

Her knuckles were turning white due to the tight grip she had to the rope tied to the plane's side, afraid of falling out of the speeding plane

Her knuckles were turning white due to the tight grip she had to the rope tied to the plane's side, afraid of falling out of the speeding plane. Beth could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest, especially so, since Erik and she were currently leaning down on the plane's landing wheels. Charles was quite against it when she had offered to help Erik with the submarine, every time he would refuse, Beth would bark back on how she needed to do it.

Erik glanced over at the frightened Beth, completely out of character, he took her hand in his to make sure that she did not fall back into the water below, "You can do this, Beth." Without releasing his hand on Beth, he reached out with his other hand, but soon realized he'd have to let her go so she could use her own powers. Both of them used their powers, Erik searching for the metal of the submarine. Beth was simply trying to focus on the movement of the water, but the ships were making it hard to find the one submarine in the current. She was getting irritated and even more anxious now, she suddenly felt something probing her mind.

"Remember, Beth, serenity. Keep yourself as calm as you can."

Suddenly, Erik gasped loudly, alerting Beth that he had found the submarine but he couldn't get it to budge, his face turning a light shade of red, eyes watering. It seemed painful for him to just try and move the submarine. Beth touched his arm gently as if to remind him of Charles' lessons. The point between rage and serenity. She watched as he calmed himself, his demeanor completely changed. Just as Beth began to see the submarine surface from the water, she reached out with her arm and focused on pushing the water apart so there was less pressure keeping it down.

When the submarine was barely touching the sea, Beth tried to pull the water from the top of her submarine. She could feel her own muscles tensing from controlling so much water at once. Beth squinted once she noticed someone exiting the top of the submarine, "Erik! It's-" Suddenly a tornado began to form around Riptide, pulling water into it's spiral. She lost all focus on holding the water watching as it reconnected with the ocean's current.

"Hey!" Charles called out to them, "Take my hand!"

Beth had a rush of fear soar through her entire body while she looked up at Charles, her hand was gripping the metal tightly, wanting nothing more than to be able to reach him. Just as she reached out to take his hand in her own, after Erik had ushered her to go first, the tornado bombarded the plane. The entire foundation shook, Erik gripped onto the metal being able to use his mutation to keep himself on. Unlike Beth, who was practically thrown off of the plane's landing wheel.

It was as if the world had slowed down around her, her eyes connected with Charles right before she continued to plummet towards the freezing ocean waters. She couldn't hear his screams, but his facial expression showed it all. He sent out a wave of complete distress and despair that even Beth felt it. Charles was still reaching out for her as if he could still touch her and save her.

Facing the water, she put her hands in front of her, hoping to use her mutation in any way to help her before she made impact with the water. She felt a hand grip onto the back of her suit, Beth looked up to see Sean's smiling face. She laughed loudly, seemingly forgetting that he was around, "Nice catch!"