Cheating Heart Part 9

The next few weeks proved to be a hectic time for the Swift -Alwyn household traveling around the country attending Taylor's concerts, play dates with friends' kids when they're home, Joe attending to business meetings, reading for roles and being a dad to the kids and partner to Taylor. Taylor's extremely successful concert tour is on it's European leg and the couple decided that it's about time for Joe's family to see the twins. Joe had informed his family about him and Taylor and the 3 year old twins that they share. His parents were so happy and excited to meet their grandchildren. They have always loved Taylor and were shocked when they parted ways.

They landed at Heathrow Airport on Taylor's jet and were met by immigration officials who checked their credentials for a legal entry into the UK. They situated themselves in Joe's house loving what they saw. Joe had his house renovated to accommodate the kids needs, new bedrooms, a playroom, and toys that they like. Taylor and Joe's old bedroom is brighter with new  chandelier, and new light fixtures, new rugs that Taylor always wanted, the bathroom is now equipped with a deep soaking tub and a hot tub in the back patio. A new vanity/ powder room was added for Taylor's personal use. These renovations were all done with the assistance of Taylor's favorite British interior designer. " I love it Joe, thank you" kissing him on the lips. 'We can try the new hot tub later" giving her a sexy seductive look.

"Are we there yet Daddy?" came repeatedly from the twins until they reached Joe's parents' home. Elizabeth and Richard met the family by the door. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and Taylor and the twins got the most attention. Elizabeth has tears on her eyes looking at her beautiful grandkids, seeing the similarity shared between parents and children. She hugged Taylor tightly " I'm so happy you're together again. You have such a beautiful family. I wanted to reach out to you but I didn't want to interfere. I'm sorry for the unhappiness you endured for the past three years" teary eyed Elizabeth told her.

"We're okay now, we have mended our differences and our love is greater specially with the twins in our life."

The twins immediately warmed up to their new grandparents calling Elizabeth Mimi and Richard Pop-pop as per the request of the couple. They bonded and talked and played with Allie being the most vocal and Matt chiming in brightly which reminded them of how Joe was as a young boy. They had no inhibitions asking questions and speaking out their minds. Taylor and Joe looked on proudly how Allie and Matt reacted to their new grandparents. 

The kids enjoyed playing in the backyard while the adults watched and talked about life. Taylor invited them to her upcoming concert that they readily accepted. 

Dinner was delicious all prepared and cooked by Elizabeth. They all loved the pot roast and mashed potatoes and knickerbocker glory for dessert." Mimi these are delicious" did you cook these Mimi? I like it a lot" the kids approved and loves her cooking making her smile and kiss the kids who kissed her back.

The family arrived home with sleeping kids they carried into their bedrooms and tucked in for the night. Taylor and Joe made their way to the hot tube after shedding off their clothes. The heat and the massaging water jets made them relax. They started kissing and touching their most sensitive parts and this escalated into a full on make out session. Taylor straddled Joe, gently inserted his erection inside her wet pussy while he rubbed her clit and massaged her boobs and  kissing her deeply until they came together. After they have rinsed off thoroughly they fell asleep  immediately and woke up with the sun on their eyes and children calling out their names.

Joe prepared an English breakfast allowing Taylor to sleep more minutes to regain her stamina for the day's rehearsal. Taylor and Joe played with the kids before she went to the arena for rehearsal for the next two day concert. Joe and the kids went to visit his parent's home where more bonding happened. They played in the yard with new bikes that they got on the way to Joe's parents house. Elizabeth got them books, coloring books and colored pencils that kept them busy for hours. The kids loved the fish and chips and fresh fruits for dessert.