- (1)

She actually felt dizzy with shock, she didn't know whether to be happy or horrified . .excited or scared. She needed to hear Alessandro's reaction to the news.

The man was dressed in Armani when he spotted her. His full mouth pursed , the slashes of his brows going up as he marched towards her.

God how would she break the news ?

How was she ever going to tell her too-gorgeous-of-a-boss that she was pregnant with his baby?

"What do you want?" He growled impatiently. She didn't even notice that he had reached her.

Thrown by the hard edge to his voice, she wondered if he would believe her or toss her truth around like a lie?

"Well?"

But she had to!

She had to tell him . There was no other way out.

"Alessandro, I'm-"

The bell rang making her jump out of her skin. Mia gave her a quizzing look but then she noticed the book hiding in her chemistry textbook.

"Seriously? "

Gloria gave her a sheepish smile .

She was so close to hearing her drop the p bomb on Alessandro.

Oh poor soul!

She could have avoided this situation by not having a one night stand and having a set of standards, duh!

How would she ever raise the baby without a father? May be she should have an abortion to teach Alessandro a lesson but then that would be too cruel , she thought .

Alessandro was hot but the world was filled to the brim with hot asses so. .he was pretty much replaceable.

"Yo?" Mia waved her hand in front of her eyes .

Oh heavens! Was she analyzing in her mind again?

Gloria cleared her throat .

"Yes, I'm listening to you."

Mia gave her a challenging look.

"Yeah? What was I saying then?"

Rats!

Gloria tried to laugh it off but the look on her friend's face told her not to.

" Forgive me. I was just eyeing a piece in cosmo-"

"Nope. You were reading about how hot Alessandro's ass is." She deadpanned.

Gloria's emerald eyes widened a little as she turned towards her.

"How do you what i-"

"I got bored of Mrs Johnson droning on about chain reaction so i . . peeked."

Gloria smiled slipping the book into her Louis Vuitton bag.

"Well in this case Alessandro's ass have two fans."

Grinning both of them got up , students were mulling out of the class. . envying looks casted her way as she pulled a mirror out and glanced at her reflection.

Oh Good! Mac lipstick was doing justice to it's claims of being long lasting.

She grinned to check if the lipstick got on her teeth or not?

Nope. She was safe.

Thanks to Madame Delores etiquette class.

Today, she was dressed up in body hugging Louis Vuitton dress. .more like paying homage to the iconic brand. She had to pair it up with black hoop earrings. The block heels giving her an extra omph factor.