-(18)

The cafe was . .cozy.

The earthy warm colors splashed the walls and the tables , neutral brown pallets welcoming everyone. Brown was such a homey color. She loved the vibes of the restaurant, it was tucked away at the corner of the city. . .or may be she loved it because of the man sitting beside her?

But she wouldn't accept it but her heart felt smug.

More like pompous because it was right .

Logan was checking the menu , his eyebrows scrunched up in concentration as she watched him with her elbow bent on the edge of the table . . cupping her chin.

She told him she would eat whatever he chose to.

Hence the concentrated face.

"It's easier said then done." He said, feeling lost in the menu.

"It can't be that difficult?" She smiled teasing him.

"Tell you what," he turned towards her . .the proximity affecting her more in one way but she looked poised. "I'll put my thumb on a random dish and we gonna eat that."

"Spontaneous spirit? I like that." She said earning a wicked grin from him.

Logan tilted his head a little, messing with her heartbeat.

"I can be more than just spontaneous," his voice was low but she could see the playful glint in his grey eyes.

"Really? How so?" She too turned towards him, her knee touching his, a jolt of excitement travelling up her spine. Exhilaration blushing on her face.

He didn't reply.

But what he did next . .just flipped her insides , her intestines churning breathlessly.

Oh-so- slowly, he placed his hand on her knee. .she felt the burn through the fabric of her pants. .she felt like he branded her thigh with hot iron. .his eyes never leaving her face . .her eyes watching him in wary. .in trance. .

Seduction was up in the air.

His hand slid up. .the slight grazing of his hand on her thigh made her lips dry but like a statue she kept staring at him. . until his hand went from her thigh to the side of her waist . .his fingers spreading out. . spanning around her waist. . cupping it.

Her soul was on fire, all the fabric on her body felt tight against her skin.

Breathless with formidable want , she fisted her hands . .her nails making half moons on her palm.

Leaning in, he looked right in her soul. .

"Do you have any idea what you're doing to me and how beautiful you look right now? " He asked , a small smile playing on his lips. .the heavy moment suddenly lifting up, allowing her to breath.

His hand still on her waist .

"I do many things to people so . .you have to be more specific." She replied with a Cheshire cat like smirk. . quite affected by what just happened.

"First of all. .this." he said and she was expecting him to continue but then his hand on her waist pulled her up gently into a hug. .shell shocked again , all she could do was place her palms flat against his hard chest. .

Logan was gently crushing her to his chest, her chin tucked on his shoulder. . he was taking away all the chill from her body . .giving away all his warmth.

"Thank you for trusting me." He whispered in her hair. "Thank you for being with me. Say the word Gloria and I can drop dead for you." One of his hand travelled up from her waist . .and cupped the back of her head. . pressing her gently into him.