- (9)

Her walk was painfully slow.

Her head down, golden locks looking messy, one hand on her bag. .yes her walk was painfully slow.

Guess her Prince was no charming after all.

He was no virgin. . .

What is it in people that they expect their other half to be a virgin? Save themselves for the right one? She would never admit but she felt a pang of something over this. .

Disappointed was the word.

All the high regards that she had of him crashed down to the ground in one swipe. The fervor in her heart dimmed down around the edges and maybe it would spread to the center of her heart. . .

Apparently, her love had a porn video floating around on the internet . Just the thought was enough to curl her lip in disgust.

So he was that kind ? The one who makes sextapes ? And then spread it around ?

She kicked the can of Pepsi laying in her path, it landed far away in the parking lot with an obnoxious thonk.

Well, she was going to take this as a blessing and not as a curse!

She must have done something good because she got saved from a two faced-porn man!

Oh so that's why he transferred. .

Now she got it.

Oh yes she got it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

She didn't want to do it. She really didn't want to go down this road but sitting in her PJs, she couldn't help but wonder. .wonder what did he performed in the video?

Of course sex, her heart said bitterly.

Who was the girl he shared such an intimate act with?

Gloria rolled her because since when did sextape got labelled as intimate? For celebrities it was a publicity stunt and for boys it was. .

Exploitation of the girl.

Something to laugh at when they transition into an adult like haha Jerry do you remember that sextape I made ? Yeah , so funny.

She shuddered not wanting to think what they must talk like about the poor girl in the video.

So Logan made a sextape and that son of a gun didn't even look bother or guilty about it. He does not resemble a person who ruined a girul life and highailed out of that school.

Thank God she got saved just in time.

But still her heart just wouldn't stop nagging at her so the laptop perched on the bed. .the screen blinking . .as if alluring her to go for it.

To hell with morals!

Quickly, she went to Facebook and typed his name in the search bar.

With bated breath, she waited for a few seconds until the pages started to load .

Biting her lower lip, she wondered if she was doing the right thing? Because it was a sextape, technically it was a public property. .but still. .it felt wrong to step into someone space.

The pages loaded and the top one had his profile .

Squinting at the screen, she tapped on his profile . .and the screen overshadowed with his whole profile.

His profile picture was him standing at a hilly area with his back to the mountains and a careless smile on his face.

White sweater over jeans making him look-