- (4)

She looked around, trying to be inconspicuous.

The cafeteria was loud as everyday. Boys boisterous and wasting food as usual. Honestly all they did was throw at each other more than they ate.

She just saw a boy trying to stuff the spaghetti noodle up his nose.

Gloria shuddered visibly.

"You okay?" Mia asked, poking the steak with her fork.

Gloria gave her a close mouthed smile.

"Can there ever be anything wrong with me?"

Mia shook her head, loading in the steak in her mouth as she chomped loudly.

"Nope. You're the kind who can't keep it in the stomach so if in future, God forbid, there is something wrong. .I know I'll be first one to know."

"You speak nothing but the truth ,my friend." Gloria clapped a little because that was true. She was not a conceal-dont-feel-dont-let-them-know kind.

She wore everything on her sleeve, not just her heart.

The apple slices in front of her didn't seem good enough today because she was on a manhunt right now.

And when a woman is on a mission , nothing can deter her!

Mia leaned over the table, conspiracy written on her face.

"Did you find him? The bathroom guy?" Mia whispered.

Ah! If only. .

She shook her head , the blond curls bouncing on her shoulders.

"I tried to stop him but he didn't stop. He stomped on my heart and went away." She sighed dramatically. "It has to be my luck to get a guy who don't even care about me."

"You're insane. Hello? How is he suppose to care for you when he don't even know you dude?" Mia gave her the duh look.

Gloria placed her elbow on the edge of the table and cupped her cheek, looking gloomy.

"I know but. .can't he feel the connection? I did. I thought he was going to take me in his arms and kiss me with senseless passion."

"How about you try to talk to him? Go on a date and then decide if he's worth it or not?" Mia shrugged.

Gloria nodded absently, her eyes going towards every group of guys seated .

All the guys thought she was looking at him. Some winked at her, some pasted the fakest smile on earth and others just ...leered.

Typical.

Her eyes were doing an x ray of everyone's arm and no one had an arm full of tattoo.

She let go of a heavy breath.

How was she ever going to find him?

Guess she had to make a trip to the Loo again. Ugh!

How would she ever walk in these gorgeous peach heels? Also her Balmain top paired with a silk bottom. The Chanel earrings dazzling everyone.

The theme was of a peach princess. She have an ode to her childhood because princess peach was everything !

Guess now was not the time to think about it, she thought.

For a moment, she wondered how he looked like? What color were his eyes? What kind of eyebrows he had? And lips? Were they thin or full?

His voice was manly, deep.