"I think I know where Ilios is.

- Do you ? What did Louan tell you ?"

Théoléo explains what his son told in every details.

Evanjelina studies the book opened on the bed. She puts a hand on a page and moves back, suddenly unsteatdy.

Her husband runs to her :

"What happened, darling ?

- Ilios ! I have just heard him !

- What did he say ?

- Louan was right. Our older son is prisoner in a jail in the Middle Ages !

- But where ?

- I do not know...

- Well...we have to creat a temporal gate. But first, let us start with a protecting spell.

- Yes, I go and take an amulet to put around Louan's neck. Then, I will tell a locking spell on his door.

- Perfect ! At the same time, I will cast a location spell. I take Ilios' teddy bear and I will look for a planisphere and a pendulum. I wait for you to draw the circle."

A few minutes later, Théoléo and Evanjelina sit in the circle, taking a look at the planisphere.

Théoléo puts the pendulum around the teddy bear's neck, while Evanjelina holds the book about the Middle Ages in her arms.

Suddenly, the teddy bear floats and the pendulum turns very fast, before pointing...Paris' center !

"Avenue de la Bastille...why does it not astonishing me ?

- Because la Bastille is a jail, and an ancient fortress !

- Yes !

- There is no time to waste !"

With these words, the couple places itself in the middle of the circle. Evanjelina still holds the teddy bear in her arms, Théoléo takes the documentary book.

Evanjelina pats one of the walls of Ilios' bedroom, while her husband recites a incantation.

The wall trembles and an enormous hole is drawing by itself. The secret passage is created !

After having had a look behind them, the parents follow the tunnels of time with a drop of uncertainty and anxiety.