What are Subliminals and Affirmations?

Now that we have talked about different methods, scripts, and shifting in general, we are on to subliminals and affirmations!

Subliminals audio messages are affirmations that pass your conscious and go straight into your subconscious. They are hidden positive affirmations that are embedded in the music you listen to when you are shifting, and supposedly help you shift easier. The subliminals are not very loud, and are just under hearing level. If you are wearing headphones, you may be able to hear them when shifting. Without them, you can still probably head them, but barely.

Reminder that some YouTubers have claimed to have helpful subliminals, but have put negative affirmations in the music! So please, always be wary, and read comments before you attempt to use subliminals.

Affirmations are positive messages that you hear/say when shifting. As Google puts it: "it refers primarily to the practice of positive thinking and self-empowerment." Saying affirmations gives you a positive mindset while shifting, and is one of the ways to help shift easier.

Examples of affirmations can vary, but mainly people use affirmations such as:

"I have shifted/I have shifted to my DR."
"I am in my DR." "I am at Hogwarts." "I am at S.T.A.R. Labs"
"I am confident in my ability to shift."
"I can easily detach from my physical body as it is not mine."
"I am grateful for my ability to shift."
"I am going to my DR."
"I am in my DR."
Etc.

Affirmations are what help you shift while using the Raven Method, which will be discussed in the next chapter. Affirmations are also used in many other methods.

Edit: affirmations, much like everything else in this books are NOT required in order for you to shift. They are just there to help boost your confidence about shifting and help with the process.

But before you go straight into shifting, you need to meditate first (no you don't).

Meditation is a big helper in shifting realities, as it calms the mind and prepares it for all the energy that goes into shifting. (This is true. Meditation is great for the mind and soul. ESPECIALLY avoid meditations that help you enter a void state.)

Meditation also helps your vibrations. You know that warm feeling in your chest or stomach when you are meditating? Those are your vibrations.

Just think of "Good Vibrations" from The Beach Boys.