Chapter 1

The morning lights filtered through the curtains and landed softly on Yeonjun's face. The boy continued snoring lightly, legs entangled with the long pillow and his hair a mess.

A distant yell came from downstairs which was unheard and thumps resounded, followed by the click of the door and the door slamming open. 

'Yah wake up, grandmas asking you to bring your bag down..." Soobin's voice trailed off as he walked in and turned his body towards Yeonjun. The boy looked so comfortable, Soobin almost felt bad waking him up. Almost. His pale pink hair sparkled under the sunlight, the sheet of blanket tightly held in Yeonjun's hand like it was a security. 

Soobin clenched his fist, then looked away as he walked back to his own bed on the other side of he room and picked up his pillow.

Whipping his head around, he swung his hand and threw it at the sleeping boy. "Wake up we're already late!"

Yeonjun made a loud groaning sound as he sat up on bed instantly, holding his now slightly red nose and whining. His heavy eyelids fluttered a bit, then looked at the fallen pillow before opening them widely and staring at Soobin incredulously.

"You could have broken my nose you idiot!" Yeonjun yelled and pointed an accusing finger at the taller who had his arms folded. "Violence is a sign of pregnancy!

"Dress yourself Yeonjun, we'll be waiting downstairs," Soobin replied, ignoring the childish retort form the older and face angled away. 

Yeonjun lowered his hand slightly from his nose to observe Soobin. What was going on? Since when did Soobin speak with this kind of...gentle tone with him? Soobin's eyes widened as he realized his out of the ordinary behaviour and coughed. 

"Get the fuck up and dress you lazy bug!" Soobin looked back with a hard glint and snapped. "If not, we're going to leave you behind."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes as he sniffed a few times. "As if, you liar,"

"I swear to god if you don't get ready in 10 minutes and delay our trip any further," Soobin sneered. He walked up to Yeonjun and cracked his knuckled and with no more words spoken, swiftly turned on his feet and left.

"What in the bloody hell is wrong with him?" Yeonjun muttered as he leaned to watch Soobin disappear down the stairs. That mood change was... weird to say the least. And also considering the fact that he called Yeonjun... by his name for the first time since they met?

It was true, Soobin always used stupid nicknames to call Yeonjun, not caring if HE was the younger one in the duo. Yeonjun just assumed the guy had forgotten his name and chose this option to avoid looking stupid but...

The boy shook his head as the left side throbbed. "Mhm..." Yeonjun winced as he grabbed that part and stumbled out of bed and outside their room, into the warm bathroom.

"Jesus Christ," Yeonjun huffed as he leaned against the sink to steady himself. But at this point, he's already gotten used to the pain, being able to shrug it off after a while. But it was nonetheless sharp and acute, and oh how much Yeonjun wanted to just split his brain open and pull out whatever that was stuck there.

Until til he figured out how he could do that without killing himself, he's just gotta live with the pain.

Meanwhile a half annoyed Soobin walked down the hallway and sighed to himself. His change in his mood was no accident. Much like Yeonjun, he too had bizzare and weird dreams at night and he was aware about Yeonjun's situation during bedtime as well. 

I mean, he used to tell himself, why would I not know, who the hell can sleep through with his groaning and shuffling?

And it's not that Soobin chose to not think about his memories or his past. He did, just that he doesn't really find the need to dwell uselessly over it now with nothing to work with. He only had his dreams, which often consisted pretty much just him talking to another male, which he seem to knew really well but can't really extract out who he was.