Don't be afraid (one shot)

(This a one shot and not a lyric story, enjoy! Requested by Bo_ate_a_bandaid I'm so sorry, I know it's been over a year. But here it is please enjoy and accept my sincerest apologies)

George had gotten swamped with work since Jefferson and Hamilton couldn't agree on anything. That led George to force them to take a break together and get along.

This led him to have to do everything.

He headed home exhausted. His husband was waiting for him.

As soon as the door opened he was practically tackled into a hug.

"HI GEORGIE!!!"

George just sighed.

"King, not now please!"

King only pouted

"But I haven't seen you all day!!!"

"I know, I know but I have more work to do, later we can cuddle or watch a movie." George sighed, gently pushing off King.

He walked away leaving King standing by the door by himself.

"Ok..."

*An hour later*

"GEORGIE! CAN WE DO SOMETHING NOW?!"

George held his head as King came into his office screaming at 9pm.

"Darling no, I'm still trying to do this."

"But you said we could!"

"I said after I'm done!" George said

He was slowly losing patience with his husband. But he didn't want to tell. He's never yelled at his husband before and refused to do so now.

But there's a first time for everything.

King marched to his desk and slammed his hands down.

"Your always working! Why can't you make time for me! I just want to watch a movie or something! Hell, maybe we can just go cuddle in bed and sleep! Is that too much to ask for?! Please, I need your attention! Just pay attention to me!!!"

George stood up and glared at King.

"I give you all the attention in the world. All I ask is that you give me a few hours to finish up! I can't even have that without you're constant whining!"

"But George-"

He snapped

"BUT NOTHING! I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A SECOND! GOSH, JUST LET ME FINISH IS ALL I ASKED!!! THIS NEEDS TO GET DONE! AND IF I CAN'T DO IT HERE I'LL GO ELSEWHERE!!!"

With that, George grabbed his keys and started walking out before King grabbed his arm in desperation.

"Where are you going!?"

He yanked his arm away. And pushed King into the wall.

"To Alexander's! At least he'll understand!"

He slammed the door as he walked out. Leaving King to himself. He crawled into their shared bed and cried himself to sleep.

George felt bad but refused to give and even went as far as to spend the night at Hamilton's.

*The next day*

As he drove home, he stopped to get roses and breakfast to apologize. He realized how much of an asshole he was. How he should've went about the conversation. Hell, he yelled at him! He never yelled at him.

As he pulled up to the house he braces himself. If his husband was angry he has every right to be. He grabbed the roses, McDonald's bag and walked up to the door. Talking a deep breath he pushed it open.