FORCED

Y/N POV

It was a pleasant morning when I woke up. I had a beautiful dream. Then suddenly my parents yelled from downstairs. "Bitch, you better be here in 5 minutes. You are just a fucking decoration in this house" It didn't matter to me as I was used to it.

(If you're confused then let me tell you that y/n was adopted when she was very young. She doesn't know it. Her parents treat her like she should be in hell)

I quickly freshened up and went downstairs. My parents were staring at me with a disgustful expression. "W-What?" I stuttered. They suddenly looked away and I was confused due to their behavior. I sat and started to have breakfast. They were eating in new plates while I was eating in a very old plate. There was silence when my 'dad' broke it.

"Y/n you are 19 now. I think it's the right time to get married" he said out of the blue. I was shaking and looked at him with a shocking expression. "B-But dad, I-I am n-not ready t-to get married" I said. He looked at me fiercely. "YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS MARRIAGE OTHERWISE WE KNOW HOW TO FORCE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU HAVE TO MARRY THE GUY I SELECTED DO YOU GET IT!" He held my hair strongly pulling it and yelled at me making me flinch. I was shivering in fear as a tear escaped my eye. "O-Ok dad", I said weakly and ran towards my room.

"Why me god? What have I ever done to anyone? Why did you give me such parents? They don't even love me! They will marry me to a guy like them and I will regret it forever" I cried and cried all night.

NEXT DAY

I woke up with red and puffy eyes. Of course, it had to be. I had cried all night. 'Another stressful day' I thought to myself. I was about to go downstairs when I heard my parents talking in their room.

"I never thought a disgusting girl like y/n can take my company to the next level by just marrying the son of the CEO of biggest company in South Korea, BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT. Jeon- "And then they cut off when they saw me. I was terrified. My mom came towards me and slapped me hard in my face.

"Oh, so you dared to hear our conversation. YOU SLUT!" she said angrily. I was hurt. My legs were weak. "I am n-not a slut" I managed to say while crying. She slapped me again and said, "Oh, so you learnt how to back talk to me. You are nothing to us but a burden. You are a burden. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I ran towards my room. "They took the name Jeon and they saw me; I wonder how he will be" I thought to myself and fell asleep while rolling up into a ball on the bed.

I woke up at 6:00 pm and went downwards. There was no one in the house. I sighed and called my best friend Dae.  I told her everything and she felt bad for me. She was the only one with whom I could share my feelings. I quickly made dinner and ate it. I went upstairs to watch some kdrama.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up and went downstairs. There was my mom sitting on the couch and staring at her phone in awe. I sat beside her and she looked at me. "What's making you so surprised?" I asked her. She showed me a picture of a beautiful and charming girl. I was staring at her picture for more than 10 seconds until my mom said something. "Isn't she beautiful af?!" She asked me. I had to say that I was stunned looking at her beauty. "Indeed she is" I said.

Y/N's PHOTO👇

My mom looked so happy when I said that

My mom looked so happy when I said that. I wondered why. "Good, her name is y/n and you are marrying her!" she said while jumping cutely. I chuckled at her cuteness but then I realised what she said. "What??" I looked at her with a shocked expression and asked. When you were very young, me and your dad decided you to marry this girl when you guys become adults. I guess it's the right time now."

"BUT MOM, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I said angrily. "I don't care. My decision is the final decision. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" she shouted. I hated this girl so much now." I will not marry her at any cost" I said wile shouting. My mom sighed and said something that shocked me. "Marry her if you don't want to see your parents dead."

I had no choice now. Of course I had to marry her. I can't lose the 2 most precious people in my life. "Okay! I will marry her!" I said and went in room. "Wait and watch y/n. I will make your life like a hell." I said while a smirk plastered on my face.

---------------------

Thank you guys for reading it 💜 Sorry if there are any typos. I will update soon. Thank you once again. Borahae 💜💜