MYSTERY

NEXT DAY POV

Y/N POV

I woke up and freshened up. I headed downstairs to make breakfast. I opened the refridgerator and found nothing. I went upstairs and knocked on Jungkook's door. "Come in" he said coldly. I went inside and he was brushing his hair. He looked so damn hot. "There's nothing inside the fridge so I'm going to the market. I'll be back in 15 minutes" I said. I couldn't see Yumi so I asked him. "Jungkook, where's Yumi?" "I don't know. She must have went to her house" He said coldly. I rolled my eyes and went to the market.

I bought some vegetables and fruits. And then I realised that I had to go shopping for new clothes. So I went to the nearby mall. I texted Jungkook.

Y/n: Jungkook I'll be a little late, are you hungry?

Jungkook: No, take your time.

I went in the clothes section and saw YUMI ! "Why is this bitch here!" I thought. I quickly hide myself behind the clothes and spied on her. After some time, she called someone. "Baby come here!" she said. "How is Jungkook here?" I thought. But it was not Jungkook. It was some other guy. "Baby, come here quick" she said. I was surprised. I knew that she was cheating on Jungkook with some other guy.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up and Yumi was not beside me. "She must have gone to her house" I thought. Y/n came in my room and then went to the market for shopping grocery. After some time I received her text. She asked if I was hungry. I could feel that she really cares for me. But I have my Yumi. I love her so much. I waited for some time and then Y/n came back.

Y/N POV

The guy came near Yumi and she showed him her dress. He pecked her lips and said that she looked good in whatever she wears. "Huh? Joke of the day" I thought. After that she went on the payment counter and used Jungkook's credit card. "Hmp what a gold digger" I mumbled. I just ignored her as I didn't want to create a scene in the mall. I left the mall and went home. I was happy but also sad. If Jungkook comes to know about this, he would be broken. I went home and made breakfast.

Yumi came back after some time and hugged Jungkook. She pulled out and pecked his lips. "You are my world" she said to Jungkook. "What a fool he is" I mumbled. "This is probably your 4th 'world' in 2 months. Are you building a solar system?" I said. She looked at me with glaring eyes. Jungkook was confused. "What?!" he asked. "Ugh nothing" I said and we had our breakfast.

AFTER 2 MONTHS

( NOW JUNGKOOK IS THE CEO OF THE COMPANY)

Y/N POV

"Jimin oppa bubs missed youuuu" I said and hugged him. "I missed you too my sweetie" he said cutely and hugged back. "Any information about your parents?" he asked. "I am sure they are spying on us. It's just that they moved from the place we used to live before. But they observe every thing we do. The loss in Jungkook's company is definitely because of them" I said.

"I'll put my force in search of your parents. Don't worry Y/n, we can do this. BTW how is your married life going?" he asked. "Nothing special. That slut Yumi is getting on my nerves and is cheating on Jungkook with other guys. She is such a gold digger" I said. "why don't you tell Jungkook about this?" he asked. "He won't believe me. Afterall he is blindly in love with her." I said. We chit-chatted for some time and then bid each other good byes.

SOME DAYS LATER

Y/N POV

Jungkook is very stressed nowadays due to crucial stages in his company. I want to be with him, comfort him, embrace him and tell him that it's okay. But I can't. Anyways, I was running out of new clothes so I went to the mall. There I again saw Yumi with another guy. "She just crossed the limit. I'm going to slap her now" I mumbled and went towards her.

I went and tapped her shoulder. She widened her eyes as she looked at me. "What the hell are you doing here, bitch?" she said. I slapped her. "Do you know what's 6 inches long, 2 inches wild and drives women wild? No you slut! It's a $100 bill" I said. I was angry at Yumi. She had been leaving Jungkook behind in his hardest times and hooking up with random guys.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was very stressed. Yumi had been going out of the house for a lot of time lately. I woke up and she would not be beside me. At night she would come home and just had sex with me. That's all. My company's stress was killing me physically. Yumi was killing me mentally. But Y/n was there to take care of me. She never showed it but took care of me silently.

Whenever Y/n was around, I felt that I was being loved. No matter how much I deny the fact but I had been falling for Y/n lately. Falling for Y/n wasn't falling at all, it was like entering a house and then suddenly knowing you're home.

5 DAYS LATER

Y/N POV

Yumi was not in the house whenever I woke up. She would come home late at night. I wondered what she must be doing. Just fucking random guys on the street. I was lost in my thoughts and then my phone suddenly rang.

Jimin oppaa!!

Y/N: Annyeong Jimin oppa!

Jimin: Annyeong my sweetie! How are you doing lately? Any progress?

Y/N: Sadly no. How have you and Dae been doing?

Jimin: We are good and what about Jungkook? Is that Yumi still annoying you?

Y/N: Jungkook is not good oppa. He is very stressed. And that Yumi just fucks random boys. She is not with him. I pity him sometimes. Yumi gets out of her house and comes late at night.

Jimin: Y/n listen to me. Tomorrow you get up early in the morning without anyone knowing. Just follow Yumi and keep an eye on her. Maybe we can get some evidence.

Y/N: Okay Oppa I'll hang up the call now.

NEXT DAY

Y/N POV

I did not sleep at night just to keep an eye on Yumi. I peeped into Jungkook's room from the small gap in the door. And then I was surprised to see her doing-

---------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae  💜💜