DRUNK

Y/N POV

Jimin oppa brought Jungkook home. Jungkook was drunk. I thanked Jimin oppa and he left the mansion. "He is working so late at night. He's a mafia afterall" I thought. I saw Jungkook and he was hardly conscious. I took him upstairs in his room. "Y/n YoU ArE sO NicEu.." he was mumbling to himself. He was acting so cute! "Y/n I'm sOrrY mY bAbY I dOnTt TrEaT YoU pRoPeRlY" he was tearing up. "BaBy I wAnT WaTeR!"he said cutely.

I gave him water but he ended up spilling on himself. Now I was getting annoyed. He suddenly felt pukish. I saw that and immediately took him to the bathroom. He puked and I rubbed his back. I laid him on his bed and went to bring lemon juice. I gave him the juice. He seemed to be in his senses now. He drank the juice and stared at me. "W-What?" I asked but he only stared.

He was leaning closer and closer to my face. My cheeks were literally burning. He held my arm and I felt shivers by his touch. I suddenly pulled away. I was scared. "Jungkook you are not well now. Sleep" I said and left the room. What was going to do? I was so confused and scared at the same time.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up with an extreme headache. I held my head and headed downstairs. I saw Y/n making breakfast. I was about to go near her but she turned around and served my breakfast. "Oh you're here? The breakfast is ready" she said. I could not remember anything that happened last night so I asked Y/n. "Y/n what happened last time. As far as I remember, I was in the bar" "Jimin oppa brought you home last night. You were very drunk"

I suddenly remembered what Jimin hyung told me last night. My facial expressions changed suddenly. Y/n noticed that and asked, "Are you okay Kookie?" I didn't want to tell her anything about this as she would feel sad. I changed the topic, "I really like that nickname" She chuckled at me and started eating her breakfast.

After that I went to work.

Y/N POV

I was bored so I invited Dae at my house. Dae came and hugged me immediately. "OMO OMO OMO SWEETIEEE!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH" she exaggerated. "We just met like 3 days ago" I said while chuckling while she just pouted. We exchanged some talks. "So when are you marrying my brother?" I asked her and she blushed. "We haven't thought of it yet" she said while blushing. "Oohhhhh~ " I said in a teasing tone. "Aish stop teasing me!!" she said while blushing hard and I chuckled.

It was late so Dae went home. Jungkook came home after some time. He was stressed. The company was gradually developing but he had a lot to work. I quickly made dinner. I made some Kimchi fried rice and squid soup. He came and sat on the dining table after taking a shower. His hair were still slightly wet which made him look damn hot.

JUNGKOOK POV

Y/n made dinner and I started to eat it. "How was your day?" I asked her. "It was good. I invited Dae today" she said. "Did Jimin hyung also come?" I enquired. "No he was kinda busy" she said. There was an awkward silence for some time but Y/n broke it. "Do you have any friends? I mean..It's not like I pity but..nevermind, I'm just asking"

"I have 5 best friends. Kim Namjoon, he is the leader and has cute dimples. Kim Seokjin, he is the most handsome. He calls himself worldwide handsome. Min Yoongi, he is pale but has a beautiful gummy smile. Jung Hoseok, he has the best sunshine smile and always stays positive. Lastly Kim Taehyung, he has a boxy smile"

"Why were they not there in the wedding?" she asked. "They were on a tour" I said. "Any girl best friends?" she asked. "Yeah, Hoseok hyung's and Namjoon hyung's sisters are also included in the group. Jiwoo and Geong Min" I said. Then we went to sleep in our rooms.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae 💜💜