EPILOGUE

AFTER 5 YEARS

Y/N POV

"Eommaa!! I'm readyy!! Let's gooo!" Minmin shouted. "Aish you bunny get up fast otherwise I'll pinch your nipples!" I said. "I'm up, I'm up" Jungkook said. "Get ready Kookie, we need to go. Don't you remember? Today is a special day. C'mon" I said. "First give me a kiss" he said. "No your breath stinks" I said and he glared at me. "What did you say huh? Do you want a punishment? I will make sure you won't walk for a week!" he said. "Yaahh I was kidding you bunny!"

I gave him a kiss and then our daughter came in. "Eomma, appa let's goo!!" she said and we freshened up. We finally arrived the destination. We took beautiful flowers with us and headed to the place. "Minmin baby, this is your grandma's grave. Today is her birthday so we came to visit her. Wish her a happy birthday" I said as Minmin cutely wished her grandma. "Eomma, where is grandma now?" she asked and Jungkook kneeled down to reach her level.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Minmin baby, your grandma is living peacefully in the heaven. She loves you a lot. When you were 2 years old, she made her way to heaven" I said as a tear escaped from my eye. Y/n looked at us and a tear escaped from her eye as well.

(JUNGKOOK AND Y/N HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER MINMIN. JIMIN AND DAE ALSO HAVE A DAUGHTER AND SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO MINMIN. THE OTHERS ARE ALSO LIVING A HAPPY LIFE)

I am very happy living a normal life with my small family and friends. I finally made Y/n mine. Always mine.

MINE.

--------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the story guys. Hope you liked it. Thank you for reading. Borahae 💜💜

LYSM😭❤