COFFEE

NEXT DAY POV
I was having breakfast when my dad spoke. "We are going to meet y/n and her family today. Please be ready at 5:00 pm sharp at meet me at XXX café." I went to my room after that and called Yumi. I told her everything and told her about my plan of using y/n as a maid in our house after marriage. She agreed and I was now happy.

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the couch and my dad spoke, "We are going to see Jungkook and his family today. Y/n take care of your ugly face today. Mr. Jeon and his family are honored in South Korea a lot. Take care of their reputation." "If you do anything wrong today then bear in mind, I will beat you to death" my mom said.

TIME SKIP AT 5:00 PM

I wore a beautiful knee length dress and did some light makeup. I went downstairs and my parents looked satisfied with my look. I sighed and went to them. "Good, at least you repaired your damaged face" my mom said. I got inside of the car and we reached the café. Mr. Jeon had already arrived at the place and there was a very handsome guy sitting beside him.

 Jeon had already arrived at the place and there was a very handsome guy sitting beside him

They greeted each other.

Then my gaze diverted as I felt someone staring at me. Yes, it was Jeon Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK POVY/n finally entered the café

JUNGKOOK POV
Y/n finally entered the café. I have to admit that she was looking way too gorgeous. I realized that I was staring at her when she saw me. We exchanged smiles. Our parents were talking when my dad said, "Y/n and Jungkook, you should have some talks privately to know each other well. Why don't you guys go outside for a while?"

I glared at my father for this stupid idea. But I knew that I should appear good in front of them so I agreed. We went outside the café for a while. I realized that Y/n was very innocent by her attitude. That made it even easier for me to fool her. I talked as sweetly to her as I could.

Y/N POV

We were in the café and my parents wouldn't stop praising me in front of them. "She is so beautiful like me" my mom said." Bitch you are so fake that you make Barbie look real" I thought to myself. "She is really a caring girl and she can cook really well" my father said.

Then Mr. Jeon told us to have some private conversation outside the café. We went outside but I was very nervous. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I knew that I had fallen for Jungkook. We exchanged talks and he was very sweet to me.

We went back and our parents told us that the wedding was next week. I was excited for my wedding.

JUNGKOOK POV

The wedding was announced next week. I was hella happy as I wanted to take my revenge on y/n. I love Yumi so much and I am very happy that we will be moving in with our slave y/n. I was daydreaming in the café. I suddenly felt something very hot on my thigh. It was y/n who spilled her coffee on me and I grinned in pain. "Ouchhhhh!!!"

Y/N POV

I was drinking my coffee when I spilled it on Jungkook's thigh accidentally. He groaned in pain. My mom and dad were looking at me with a very fiercely face. I apologized to Jungkook and we went back home. "I'LL BEAT YOU TO DEATH IF YOU DO ANYTHING WRONG TODAY!" That was exactly what was going on in my mind. I was shivering with fear when suddenly my mom and dad came near me. They had two leather belts in their hands. They started to beat the hell out of me and I yelled in extreme and unbearable pain. They hit my back continuously leaving scars behind.

"Please stop!" I was yelling again and again in pain. They finally stopped after 1 hour of continuously beating me. I fell on the ground being unconscious.

Thank you for reading it guys. I will update soon. Borahae 💜💜