ACCIDENT

FLASHBACK TO DAE'S HOUSE BEFORE THE WEDDING

Y/N POV

I was broken. I had no energy to hold it in. My back was burnt. I was ugly. No one would ever love me. I was depressed and then my parents came to Dae's house to take me home. "You'll have to come with us or we will kill you Y/n. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" my dad said. I nodded and he grabbed my wrist. He took me out of Dae's house and Dae glared at my parents. As soon as I went outside, I quickly released my hand from my father's grip and ran as fast as I could.

I arrived on the main road and saw behind. "I came pretty far. They're not behind" I said as I looked behind me. I started sobbing and then looked at the main road. Nasty thoughts stroke my mind. I felt like giving up. I ran towards the main road and was hit by car.

'THUD!!!!!'

I was bleeding badly and was slightly unconscious. I saw the guy who hit me by his car when I opened my eyes weakly. After that, everything turned black.

I woke up in the hospital room and saw a guy sitting beside me. He smiled at me. I could see his crooked tooth. I smiled back. "W-Who are you?" I managed to speak. "I am Park Jimin. I am sorry you got hit by my car" He said fearlessly. I looked down and a tear escaped from my eyes. Jimin looked at me and asked, "What's wrong young lady?" "Nothing" I managed to say.

JIMIN POV

I hit a girl with my car. She was unconscious so I took her to the hospital. She woke up after 2 hours and I waited for her to open her eyes. I sat beside her. We exchanged genuine smiles. I asked her what was wrong but she refused to answer. "Don't be scared miss. Take your time. I won't force you to tell me" She just nodded and smiled weakly.

"Is she my- No Jimin! It can't be! She was killed right? I need to know the truth. She sniffed too much while crying plus she has two moles on her ear. She looked innocent just like...Y/N!!" I went inside the hospital room where she was staying and went near her. "W-what is your name miss?" I stuttered. She smiled and was about to say something but was cut off when the door opened. There came another beautiful girl in the room.

???: Omo my Sweetie are you okay?

Y/n: Yes I am, Dae!

Jimin: (daydreaming) Oh so she is Dae. I called her after the accident from the victim's phone.

Dae: Thank you Mr-

Jimin: Oh, I'm Jimin.

Dae: Yeah. Thanks.

Y/N POV

I don't know what I could feel when I saw Jimin. I saw that crooked tooth and those disappearing eyes and remembered something. I don't even know what I remembered. "What's this strange feeling" I thought to myself. My head started aching when I thought of this. So I just shrugged it off and slept.

NEXT DAY

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw Jimin sitting beside me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I saw his crooked tooth and again remembered something. I held my head as it was aching very badly. Jimin noticed this action of mine and asked me if something was wrong. A dark alley, a killer, blood, gun shots, screams, that was exactly going on in my mind.

JIMIN POV

Today was the discharge day so I visited the hospital. I went and sat beside her. I was going to ask her name but she held her head and started tearing up in pain. I panicked and again I missed the chance of asking her name. Doctor came in and said that she can go home today. Then Dae came in the room with a wide smile. She is so cute. She hugged her sweetie.

I decided to drop them home by my car. We arrived and Dae insisted me to get inside the house. I agreed. Dae went inside the kitchen and brought 3 cups tae with suga and kookie with her! We drank the tea and I went upstairs. I wanted to know the truth. I went to her and made her comfortable with me. We chit- chatted for some time and then I suddenly took my wallet and removed a picture from it.

"Miss, I wanted to show you something" I said. "Go ahead Jimin" she said while smiling.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae  💜💜