BURNT

JUNGKOOK POV
I was fucking pissed off when y/n spilled the coffee on me. But I didn't react as I wanted to appear good in front of them. I went home and changed my outfit. I called Yumi. I told her everything that happened in the café. I could sense that she was also pissed off. Then I heard my mom and dad talking on the phone so I went downstairs.

"Y/n had an accident and she is in hospital right now. We'll have to postpone the marriage until she gets absolutely fine" my dad said. I shrugged it off and sighed. I went upstairs and fell asleep.

Y/N POV

I woke up with extreme pain in my upper body. I was in the hospital. Suddenly I remembered what happened last night and I started to sob and shout. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME PLEASE! I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE! I AM SORRY. STOP!! PLEASE!! " I hugged the person sitting next to me. It was Dae. She was tearing up seeing her best friend like that

Dae: Y/n I'm here with you. No one will hurt you again. Trust me!

Y/N: (yelled while sobbing)What have I ever done to them? HUH?

Dae: SHH..I'm here with you. Don't worry.

Dae patted my back. I cried and cried in her embrace.

Dae: (in a serious tone) YOU ARE NOT STAYING WITH THOSE BITCHES OKAY? STAY WILL ME UNTIL YOUR MARRIAGE. PROMISE ME.

Y/N: OKAY. I promise.

(THE MARRIAGE WAS POSTPONED UNTIL NEXT MONTH TO COMPLETELY HEAL Y/N'S BURNT BACK. Y/N SUFFERED FROM NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT DAY EVERY NIGHT BUT LUCKILY DAE WAS WITH HER DURING HER HARDEST TIME)

TIME SKIP UNTIL THE WEDDING DAY

Y/N POV

I heard the doorbell ring in the morning of my wedding day. My mom and dad came to Dae's house to pick me up. I quickly wore my wedding dress and Dae helped me to put some makeup on my revealing back.

(Y/N AND JUNGKOOK GOT MARRIED. I KNOW PEOPLE ARE TOO BORED WITH THE MARRIAGE PART SO I JUST SKIPPED IT. AND IF YOU ARE WONDERING THAT JUNGKOOK KISSED Y/N ON THEIR WEDDING DAY. THEN NO THEY DIDN'T KISS. JUNGKOOK JUST KISSED HER FOREHEAD INSTEAD OF HER LIPS)

JUNGKOOK POV

We finally reached our mansion after a long ride. I looked at the passenger's seat and saw y/n sleeping peacefully. "Now it's time to start my revenge" I thought to myself. I took a water bottle and splashed water on her face violently. She was startled and I could see that. "Wake up you lazy piece of shit. We've arrived at my house." I said. She widened her eyes. "W-What?" she answered back. "CAN'T YOU HEAR? ARE YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING? I SAID GET OUT OF THIS FREAKING CAR Y/N. WE'VE ARRIVED!" I shouted. She glared at me.

"She seemed to be so innocent but now she is kinda scary. I wonder what's wrong with her. Anyways she's gonna be my and Yumi's slave soon" I thought to myself. I went inside the house and saw Yumi sitting on the couch. I was happy now. I went and immediately hugged her. She hugged back. Y/n was watching us from behind. She was surprised but then shrugged it off.

Y/N POV

I went inside the house while carrying all the bags. "This guy is so rude. He went inside leaving me with all this luggage behind. But no, Y/n you should learn how to answer back to this guy. You have to be stubborn. AFTER ALL YOU ARE THE SISTER OF THE BIGGEST MAFIA IN SOUTH KOREA!"

-------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading it. Borahae  💜💜