A New Job

You're the newest employee of I.M.P.

The "Immidiate Murder Professionals". A group of imps here in Hell that work with people who were wronged on Earth. People who were sent down here for what they saw as the "wrong reasons".

As long as he was getting paid, your boss, an imp named "Blitzo", usually didn't seem to care for the reason a client wanted a person in the living world dead.

This morning, Blitzo told you about a new target a client wanted to be taken care of. When you heard of what this guy did, you immediately jumped on board.

He let you use the book he "borrowed" from Stolas to teleport yourself to Earth, and back again once the mission was complete.

You were teleported to a nightclub in Miami, Florida. The target was known to frequently stop by this location, so he was sure to be here still.

Currently, you're perched up on the roof of a nearby building, overlooking the club. Your eye is pressed to the scope of your sniper rifle.

All you have to do is wait for the target to step outside.

Apparently, this guy was a self-proclaimed "pimp" that murdered one of his escorts. That "escort" was the client you were hired by.

Blitzo said the target always wears a long red-colored coat with a bright white fur-covered collar on it.

Should be pretty easy to spot him, if he's still wearing it.

You see the front door to the nightclub suddenly fly open, and see the man in question standing in the doorway.

He looks like he's shouting at someone inside. He has his back turned toward you, and you can see him waving his arms around in angered expressions.

You would just shoot him now and be done with it, but Moxxie advised you to wait, until the target gets to a more secluded location.

Eventually, he steps outside the nightclub and walks toward a black-colored sedan. It has tinted windows, but your night-vision scope should allow you to easily see through them.

As he nears the car, you take one final look at everything around you. No people are paying attention to him. No one else is in the parking lot, and there are currently no passersby on the sidewalk by the street.

He unlocks the car and opens up its driver door, then steps inside.

It's now or never.

You pull the sniper rifle's trigger.

*Click*

What? Is it jammed or something?

Again, you pull the trigger, and hear the same dreaded clicking sound.

You remove the magazine from your sniper rifle, and gaze upon it in horror.

No bullets. It's completely empty.

You made sure there was plenty of ammo in this thing! How could it be empty!?

Just then, a door from behind you swings open with great force. You turn around and see a man with an evil smile step out. He's wearing a long black trench coat and matching fedora.

"You've got a lot of nerve coming here..." he says quietly, before pulling a silver Tommy gun seemingly out of thin air.

A loud female voice that sounds strangely familiar suddenly echoes all around you.

"(Y/N)! What the Hell are you doing!? You need to get back to work!"

The mysterious man appears to have somehow not noticed the insanely loud voice.