Loyalty

The Happy Hotel.

A place designed to redeem sinners, and give them a clear path to Heaven.

The fact that they allowed a notoriously evil, dangerous mob boss like Valentino to stay there, kind of blows your mind.

There's no way in Hell he'd ever take the idea of redemption seriously, so why would they even allow him through the front door, let alone stay here as a guest?

A part of you thought that Vinnie might have just been pulling your leg earlier, and that Val had to be someplace else.

But here you are, sitting in your car just outside the Hotel's main entrance, staring at a mysterious, bright red-colored limousine parked by the front door.

Unless the Princess randomly decided to buy a new one, it had to be Valentino's.

"There he is, that's his car!" Shane exclaims from the back seat.

"That's what I figured." you reply. "I'm kind of surprised Vinnie was telling the truth about that."

"He might be leaving soon, too. Cars aren't supposed to be parked by the front door like that, all day." Blitzo says, sitting next to him.

Loona grumbles from the passenger seat. "When was Valentino ever the kind of guy to listen to rules?"

"Good point." Blitzo replies.

After a moment of silence, where seemingly nothing is happening, Loona groans.

"Can't we just take this asshole out right now, and call it a night?" she asks.

"No, too many people around." Blitzo says. "We're about to kill a demon overlord, so we need to draw as little attention as possible."

"Wait, what's that?" you ask as the hotel door suddenly swings open.

A tall figure dressed in a long, bright red-colored jacket with a white fur collar on it steps outside, beaming an intimidating, menacing grin.

He slowly walks over to the back seat of his car and opens the door, taking a seat inside before shutting it.

Once again, this whole thing seems strangely familiar to you.

"That's him!" Shane says. "The bastard really is staying here! Though I'm sure he's probably not trying to be redeemed..."

"My thoughts, exactly." you reply.

After a moment, the door opens again, and you can see a pair of figures step out of the hotel. One of them has a familiar long black trench coat and fedora, and those disturbing glowing red eyes.

"It's Vinnie! But who's the person next to him?" you ask.

You've never seen them before, but it looks like a six-legged spider creature with white fur.

"Wait a minute..." you hear Shane mumble, before pulling out his cell phone.

He opens up the camera on his phone, and he zooms in to properly get a view of whoever this person might be.

"Angel Dust!" he exclaims. "I heard he was staying here, trying to lay low. Maybe that's why Valentino decided to become a guest. He could be close to his closest escort..."

The two figures step inside the car and shut the door, before it starts to drive off.

"Let's follow them." you say as the limo exits the hotel's parking lot.

"Just remember not to be too close. Don't wanna draw their attention." Blitzo warns.

You start your car up and begin to follow the limousine, making sure to keep your distance from them.