《9》

Doyoung decided to ask his for his report card while waiting for junkyu, since he was absent the day it was distributed and the teachers wouldn't give it to someone else.

He knocked on the staff room's door.

Mr. Park: ah! Doyoung, come in. What's wrong?

Doyoung: good afternoon, Mr. Park. I'm here to get my report card, since I was absent the day it was given out.

Mr. Park: of course, of course.

He pulled open his drawer and got out a brown coloured envelope.

Mr. Park: I must say though, doyoung. I'm truly impressed by how much you've improved.

Doyoung was satisfied and proud to hear that comment. It made it even more exciting to see his report card.

He opened it and was more than happy to see several As and a couple Bs.

Mr. Park: ah if that's all then go home straight away. They want to get rid of any students so they can close the school gates earlier.

Doyoung decided to wait downstairs instead. However, it was pouring. The umbrellas had all been taken so he was soaking wet.

The security guard was someone doyoung was very familiar with.

Security guard: doyoung! Why are you standing there in the rain! Do you want me to drop you off? I'm leaving now.

Doyoung: thank you! But it's okay. I'm waiting for someone.

Security guard: must be special, eh? The person you're waiting for.

He gave doyoung a smug look.

Doyoung blushed. And then he smiled.

Doyoung: yeah. He is.

Security guard: young love these days...

But the guard still felt bad leaving doyoung in the rain.

Security guard: here. Take this pass. They'll allow you to stay indoors for a while if you have this pass.

He gave doyoung a batch that resembled an ID card but was blue.

Doyoung thanked him and went back up to his classroom. He was still soaking wet. He decided to wait for junkyu there. He was too excited to show junkyu his report card.

He looked out of the window until he heard the classroom door slide open. He turned around to see a surprised junkyu.

Junkyu: d-doyoung?! Why are you soaking wet? No wait, why are you still here in the first place?!

Doyoung smiled.

Doyoung: I wanted to wait for you, hyung! I wanted you to be the first person to show my report card to!

Junkyu felt his heart drop to his stomach. He loved doyoung too much and couldn't take it anymore. Doyoung always managed to make him feel touched.

Junkyu walked towards doyoung, approaching him closer and closer. He slightly pushed doyoung so he was leaning against the table, while junkyu placed his hands on either side of doyoung, leaning against the table behind doyoung, so doyoung was trapped between junkyu's arms.

Doyoung was taken aback by the proximity and more over, junkyu's actions.

Doyoung: h-hyung what are you doing-

Junkyu kissed doyoung's lips. They were soft, like jelly. It felt like a layer of blanket. Doyoung instantly turned red.

He whimpered as junkyu moved his lips against doyoung's softly.
Junkyu kept switching from doyoung's upper lip to his lower one. He didn't want to let go. That's just how soft doyoung's lips were. Doyoung grabbed junkyu's shirt tightly, asking to let go since he was running out of breath. Junkyu finally let go, leaving doyoung panting and gasping for air. Doyoung looked up innocently at junkyu.

Doyoung: hyung...why?

Junkyu looked away, shy.

Junkyu: doyoung, over the time we spent during tuition, I realized how I felt about you. You made me flustered and you were always on my mind. Not just that, when you didn't come for a few days, I felt empty and lonely. I felt sad. But seeing you again brightened up my day more than ever. I love you, doyoung. I'm sure about it.

Doyoung just stared at junkyu. A wide smile grew on his face.

Doyoung: I love you too, hyung!

He ran and hugged junkyu.

Junkyu: you're soaking wet!

Doyoung: o-oh my bad.

He let go.

Junkyu: and what about your report card?

Doyoung: ah! Right!

He proudly showed junkyu his As and Bs. Junkyu looked proud too.

Junkyu: see? I knew you could do it.

Doyoung and junkyu walked out. Thankfully, junkyu had an umbrella. And the rain had decreased.

Doyoung: so hyung...are we...dating now?

Junkyu: of course.

He held doyoung's hands and interlocked his fingers with doyoung's.

Doyoung looked away, shy. Junkyu smirked.

Junkyu: you're mine now. My boyfriend.