6. Fresh and new!

"Dream WHAT" Ink yelled at the already disappearing portal that Dream made.

Then, he heard the swishing sound of someone swinging a long object behind him.

He quickly ducked from the bat that aimed for him by turning into Ink puddle and

appeared next to one of the lampposts that was in the park.

"Hey hey! I swear I am not here to cause harm! Or something weird!"

Ink was trying to look harmless to the one who attacked him, assuming that they were a resident of the Au he was in.

But then he remembered, that this was a surface Au where the monsters had gone to the surface and with peace being established, there was no reason to attack someone so suddenly.

Even if they looked pretty weird and out of place.

He looked back at the one who attacked him.

"Fresh! What are you doing here?"

Ink cried out, recognizing him.

"Sup bruh! It's Nuthin' personal, but I gotta open up a can to you my gnarly brah!"

Fresh answered back to Ink.

Then he started throwing colorful furbies at Ink with his sun-glasses' words which previously said 'YOLO' changing into 'TAlK TO THE HAND.'

Ink just turned into a Ink puddle again, dodging those furbies and used his brush to throw some purple paint as a comeback.

Has he done something before to trigger the parasite into attacking him?

But didn't he just say to him that it was nothing personal?

And also, how was opening a can is connected to Fresh attacking him right now?

Ink was very confused.

Fresh just dodged the paint and came closer to Ink who was distracted by his own thoughts.

There was enough range for him to hit the soulless creator with his bat.

He aimed for him again, but now with a newly added white object with a rainbow gleam on his bat.

It didn't miss its target.

Ink was shocked...

He knew fresh had hit him with his bat while he was distracted.

How did he know that?

He been hit with it once before.

But this...These overwhelming feelings.'

Why was he feeling this when he had just been hit with a bat?

Did Fresh put some drugs that can be used on soulless beings on his bat or something???

Ughhhh...

He must be really out of his head...

If everything seems to be spinning around him.

Why was there two freshes standing next to him??

Is this for real???

Also, why was his chest causing him so much pain?

It hurts. It hurts. IT HURTS.SO MUCH.

Oh...he threw up again.

'Thump.'

Ink fell down on the floor, stained with the 'Ink' that he threw up durning his panic.

"Again, It was Nuthin' personal, my rad brah. Anyways, gotta bounce brah!"

Fresh called out before going 'FRESH POOF!' with the words floating around a rainbow cloud made out of smoke.