9. I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa

Blue yawned before rising up.

What? He remembered watching an argument between Dream and Ink before going unconscious... Oh! Dream must have brought him back home and put him on his bed.

How kind of him to do so!

He really appreciates it. He knows that sleeping on weird places can be bad for your back. Unlike his brother who is lazy enough to not care about his back.

Argh.

Really, he does love his brother even he yelled at his laziness frequently.

He just wants him to be happy and care about himself more.

And not do Jokes every single time he does something!

Why must he suffer from his unending Jokes when he's the magnificent Blue...

"Sans did you wake up?"

A very familiar voice called out to him behind the door of his room.

"Ah paps! Of course I did! It wouldn't be very magnificent of me if I slept forever in my room!"

Blue no, Sans replied with a new cheer that would be only included if he has restored his energy.

"Heh. You seem more energized than the usual bro. You should rest more often."

Paps answered him back.

"Nonsense dear brother! The magnificent Sans must be ready for anything in case something goes wrong! Also, you can enter my room now!

I had already changed into new clothes while we were talking!"

As he said that, Sans wondered what could he cook for dinner.

He had cooked a good meat stew last time.

"That was pretty fast. Are you keeping a track record of changing clothes or something?"

Paps asked as he slowly opened the door and entered the room.

"Maybe. But that isn't the matter Paps! What should I cook for dinner tonight?

Since I came home late this time, I will reward your patience for waiting and not eating greasy food!"

Sans declared while making his bandana fly dramatically.

"Aww bro, you don't have to do that.I could eat at Muffet's again. It wouldn't hurt.

You just had a good sleep for once in a long time. I don't want you to waste that rare energy into me."

Paps responded with a grin.

"It's not a waste if it makes you happy my dear brother! If your happy, then it makes me happy too! And you can't get rid of me that easily!"

Sans proclaimed.

Then he dragged his brother by the hand to the couch in the living room.

He put his brother on the couch and placed a remote in his hands.

"Here, you can watch TV while I cook.But don't you dare fall asleep or you won't get even a bite of my great cooking!"

Sans told his brother as he walked to the kitchen, which was right next to the living room.

"Heheh. Alright, alright. I won't bro."

Paps replied.

Then he sat further down the couch and turned on the Tv.

"Let's see what you have buddy..."