19. Seldom thoughts

Ink was in a forest.

A very nice forest in fact!

Which he can rightfully judge on his experience considering he has been here for...maybe five hours? He wasn't sure.

But anyways!

It was pretty pleasant.

Colorful birds were chirping like they were the background music in a famous opera.

And the bright sun was shining down like it was a warm blanket in a cold winter night.

He could be more poetic about this all, but he somehow felt that it would be a waste of his time.

Huh. Weird!

He just ignored it and lay down on the fresh green grass.

"Ink..."

Mmm?

Ink stood up for to look whoever have called him before laying down again.

There was no one here except himself and the colorful singing birds.

It must have been a hallucination of his then.

"Wake up you idiot shortie!"

What?

Why is this familiar voice insulting him out of a sudden?!

Also, he's awake right now!

Can't they see him repeatedly blinking his eye sockets?

"Ink! Please..."

Okay okay!He will open his eye sockets properly now.

...

A gray celling first came into his view.

Then Cross, who was sleeping on a chair next to him with deep shadows under his sockets came next.

Ink was frankly to say, very confused.

Just what have happened after he was struck down with a soulless drug from Fresh for to be in this unknown place with Cross?

(There will be Q&A again in the next chapter!)

(Life's been kinda hectic lately so I won't be able to update chapters often.)