You're so beautiful

For three months, Yoongi and I hung out every single day. 
Literally, every day. 
He was always at my house, he would sleep over a lot, and we would fuck a lot. We started kissing regularly, whether we were out for dinner, or standing in my kitchen we began exchanging kisses like we were in a relationship. 

It felt like a relationship. 

He treated me like a god damn princess, even in front of our friends we were always handsy, holding hands, hugging, he would pull me to sit on his lap even if Jin and Chris or whoever else was around. Everyone thought we were dating, and I felt my feelings for him growing with every single day. 

We drove down to the beach on Valentine's day, and just sat there in the sand together talking about life while we cuddled and gazed at the stars. It was romantic. 
We shared little kisses and laughed as we shared some of our deepest secrets. He was perfect. 
The way he looked at me, made me feel like I mattered. I had never felt that way with anyone before. 

"Hey" I smiled as I let him in my house 
"Hey" he smiled and hugged me, he kissed me before he walked over to the window sill and sat down looking out the window. 

We spent the day watching movies in our pajamas and eating our weight in snacks, around eleven at night my phone vibrated 

Bootycall: it's been 3 months Bev. I could really use you right about now. 

I didn't answer, I just put my phone down

"Who was that?" Yoongi asked as he laid next to me and cuddled with me on the couch 

"Tae, he's being a baby because I haven't seen him in three months 

"Why's that?" 

"Because I've been spending all of my time with you" I giggled

"Oh" he smiled as he kissed my temple "I feel bad but don't at the same time" 

"Don't feel bad, I'd rather hang out with you anyway" I admitted shyly 

"I'm honored" he smiled and leaned in kissing my lips, I shifted underneath of him and leaned up kissing his lips again, I sucked his bottom lip between my teeth and nibbled down on it before releasing it causing him to exhale as he pushed himself up against my core, he leaned down and licked my bottom lip before kissing me again, I stuck my hands under his shirt and dragged my nails against his skin lightly causing him to shiver "fuck" he whispered 

I pulled his shirt off and he pulled mine off and threw it somewhere in my living room, next we stripped each other of our pants and underwear as we continued to make out and grip at each other's skin, he slipped himself into me and I gasped as he pushed himself in completely. 

Usually, we tear eachother apart, this time it was slow and deep as he thrusted into me, his strokes were deep but powerful as he dipped his hips and brought them up again hitting my gspot everytime he thrusted up and into me 

"Fuck, Yoongi" 

"Mmm" he moaned as he dropped his forehead down onto mine and stared into my eyes as he continued bringing me closer to my orgasm "you're so beautiful" he whispered as he leaned in and kissed my lips again, I felt myself dripping onto the couch and on to his skin as I came undone around him, I held him close as I shook and trembled moaning out for him "Baby" he gasped as he thrusted a bit faster "I'm gonna cum..fuck" he bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes as he put his head in the crook of my neck. 

He kissed my skin lightly over and over, he finally stilled his movements as I felt him release inside of me, he pumped a few more times before he collapsed on top of me and held me close. 

We kissed softly a few times before he pulled out and rested next to me while we held onto each other. 

I've never made love before, but it sure as hell felt like that's what had just happened. It scared me, but I welcomed it with open arms, as long as it was with him.. I was okay with it. 

I knew I had fallen for him, I just didn't want to speak it into the universe. 

When I woke up in the morning we were both still tangled up together naked on my couch, I smiled as he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. I nuzzled into his skin and smiled as I inhaled his cologne 

"Good morning baby" 

"Good morning Yoongs" I leaned up and kissed his lips

I made us breakfast after we got showered and dressed, we were sitting down at the table and eating when his phone vibrated, he read his text and smiled before putting it down. 

"I have to leave after breakfast, I have some stuff I need to get done before tonight" 

"Oooh what's tonight?" 

"I have a date" he smiled wide "this girl Nicole that I've been talking to she….." 

I tuned him out and just smiled and nodded as I pretended to listen to him like my heart wasn't breaking in my chest. 

It hurt. 

After the last three months we had spent together.. I thought..maybe we would become something more. It felt different then just fuck buddies..it felt like we were in a relationship and it made me happy to have him by my side every night. I thought we made love not even twelve hours ago and here he is talking my ear off about some fucking girl he hasn't spent more than five minutes alone with. 

When he left he leaned in and kissed me, he held it for a moment before he pulled away 

"See ya later Bevvy" 

"See ya" I smiled and shut the door, I went to my room and flopped down on my bed feeling like a piece of shit. 

I texted Tae back

Me: sorry! Just been super busy lately
Bootycall: are you free? 
Me: I am..I'm just not in a good mood so I'm not into having sex right now 
Bootycall: want me to bring over some ice cream..we can talk? 
Me: I'd like that 😊