Bonfire?

I woke up the next morning to knocking on my front door, I grabbed my robe and slid it on before heading down the stairs and opening the front door

"Finally" Jin said dramatically as he sighed and pushed past me

"What's up my love?" I asked as I shut the door and walked to the kitchen to make some coffee 

"I thought you and Yoongi were like...a thing..like you two were either in a relationship or it was going that direction" 

"Me too" I shrugged as I made my cup of coffee and went outside to light up my cigarette 

"Soo..what happened? I mean..he doesn't even look happy with her" 

I took a drag of my cigarette and thought about it "I have no idea..we had..I don't know how else to explain it..it was like making love more than sex..and then the next morning he told me he had a date that night with Nicole. I've been giving him advice all week and avoiding being around him" 

"Do you think he's doing this to try and not have feelings for you?" 

"I don't know, and I don't care" I shook my head as my eyes started to tear up "did he say anything to you?" 

He shook his head as he seemed sad "I wanted to ask you about this at the party but you told me not to bother" 

"Sorry.. I was just..hurt. I brought Tae to the party because I knew Nicole was going" 

"You know..he didn't ask Nicole to be his girlfriend until after he saw you with Tae..I wonder..if maybe he's trying to get over you"

I rolled my eyes "he would have to have feelings for me to begin with..and if that were the case he wouldn't have told me to fuck Jimin" I scoffed 

"He fucking said that!?" He yelled as his mouth hung open, I nodded and put out my cigarette before taking another sip of my coffee "I'm sorry Bev" he shook his head "I'll talk to him"

"Don't bother Jinnie, I'll be okay" 

"You guys are both my closest friends.. I want you both to be happy and right now neither of you appear to be happy" 

"We will be" I smiled 

After sitting around bullshitting with Jin, he finally left and I got a shower before throwing on some clothes and curling up on my couch. 
With no Tae, and now, no Yoongi, I had no idea how to pass my time by myself. I didn't have to try too hard though 

Yoongles: bonfire at my house tonight?
Me: I'm down! Just us?
Yoongles: everyone is coming 
Me: kk 😁 

I was going to ask Tae to come with me, but I decided against it. I figured, if I have to swallow my feelings for Yoongi and pretend like I'm totally okay with him stomping on my heart, I might as well get used to seeing him with Nicole. 

On the plus side, everyone would be there. So at least I could chill with Jin and Chris all night. A thought came to me and I called Jin

"Hey beautiful"
"Hello my love, quick question"
"Shoot"
"Can I jump in with you and Chris? I'm gonna have a few drinks and I won't be able to drive home after" 
"Of course, be ready in like twenty minutes" 
"Will do!!" 
I ended the call and ran up to my room

I decided on my tight black leggings that say BADASS down the side, I know how Yoongi would drool every time I wore my leggings around him, if it worked on him, it was bound to work on someone else too. 

I might not have a huge butt, but it is pretty nice, leggings definitely accentuate that for me. 

I wore my black shirt that was ripped across the chest showing off my tits with black and grey roses down the front, my tattoos on my chest and arms were clearly visible too.