I've missed you

"Bev!" Jin squealed as he wrapped me into a hug 

"Hey my love" I hugged him tight as he smothered me with kisses 

"Tae! Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time!" He leaned in and hugged Tae making him chuckle as he hugged him back

"Hey Jin, it's good to see you again" he smiled 

"Almost everyone is here already, Chris is talking to Yoongi and Nicole outback" 

"Cool" I rolled my eyes 

"Yeah.. I need to talk to you..later" 

"Don't bother" I shook my head 

"Bev.. I know how you feel, and you need to know that he fe-" 

"I said don't bother. Please." I shook my head and took a deep breath as Tae intertwined our fingers and gave my hand a tight squeeze 

"Okay" he put his hands up in surrender "I'll let him tell you then" 

I walked past him with Tae, we were bumping into people left and right as we made our way to the kitchen to get some drinks, I downed three shots of whiskey right away making Tae laugh as he made himself a rum and coke. 

"I have to drive so I won't be drinking after this. Feel free to get wasted" he smirked 

"I plan on it" I took another shot and put my shot glass down on the counter

Forty five minutes had gone by and I still hadn't seen Yoongi or this mysterious Nicole girl. 

Tae and I were dancing in the sea of bodies in the living room while the music blared through the speakers, we were grinding together and laughing as we had the time of our lives in our own world. 

He leaned down and captured my lips with his, we had an intense make out session while we danced and he squeezed my ass through my dress, we pulled apart and I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued dancing. 

I saw Yoongi out the corner of my eye and I was so drunk that I tried so hard not to care, but it didn't work. 

I thought I was going to cry. 

There was a beautiful girl standing next to him and they were talking, she was pretty..but not stunning..I kept glancing over and comparing myself to her. I also noted his body language, he clearly wasn't very comfortable with her as he picked at the skin on his cuticles and kept glancing around as she talked. 

"Stop" Tae whispered in my ear "pay attention to me and the music" 

"Okay" I whispered as I continued dancing with him and tried not to look over at them anymore 

"Bevvy!!" He yelled over the music 

Tae and I turned our heads towards his voice

"Hey" I smiled and leaned in to hug him as he opened his arms for me, he smiled wide 

"God, I've missed you this past week" 

"Same" I chuckled, Tae wrapped his arm around my waist "Yoongi, this is Tae, Tae, this is Yoongi" 

"Hey" Tae smiled and extended his hand for Yoongi to shake, Yoongi returned the gesture and gave a tight smile "I think we've met before you're friends with Jimin right?" 

"Yeah.. I think we met like once" he clenched his jaw as he let go of Tae's hand 

"Yoongi!" He turned around as Nicole came up behind him and giggled 

"Hey..this is Bev and Tae..guys this is Nicole" 

"Oh my gosh! Hi! Nice to meet you guys! Yoongi talks about you all the time Bevvy!"