That feeling tears me apart

I opened the door and paid the delivery guy before turning around and setting up the food in the living room for us. Jimin was so stoned that his eyes were hardly opened making them tiny and cute crescent moons. I started giggling so he started giggling. 

We sat on the couch laughing and watching a stupid comedy while we ate. 

"We should do this more often" he said as he sunk further into the couch 

"Agreed" I nodded as I leaned my head on the arm of the couch and brought my legs up to rest on the cushion, he smacked my ass making me giggle 

"Its jiggles so well" he laughed as he smacked it again 

"You're gonna start something Park" 

In one swift motion he had me underneath of him with his hands on either side of my head staring into my eyes while I giggled at his fast movements, he smiled and leaned down kissing my lips softly "I'm more than okay with starting something" 

"You better finish it then" I smirked, he dragged his hand down my side and gripped at my hip before reaching forward and cupping me through my leggings 

"With pleasure" he smiled and kissed down my neck as his hand rubbed me through my leggings causing me to buck my hips for more friction, he pulled away and lifted my shirt, I sat up and let him take it off, followed by my bra, he kissed down my torso and moved himself downwards until he was at the waistband of my leggings, he took them off followed by my panties. 

He kissed and sucked on my hips before sliding his tongue between my folds and circling it around my clit, I hissed as I threw my head back on the arm of the couch. He ate me out as I shook and trembled beneath him, he held me down by my hips and wouldn't stop even after I came in his mouth. 

He hummed as he kept going, I was a moaning mess as sweat was forming on my skin, dampening my hair in the process while all I could do was moan and tremble while I squeezed my breast and gripped at his hair. He moaned each time my hold tightened on his blonde locks, when my second orgasm snapped he made sure to lick it all up and savor it before kissing his way back up my body and planted his lips on mine.

"You taste so fucking good" he whispered against my lips as he pushed his clothed erection against my wet core 

"You're so good with your mouth" I confessed as I traced his plump bottom lip with my thumb and kissed him again sucking on his lip and nibbling it causing him to moan, I reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head, he stood up and stripped out of his pants and briefs, he got back between my legs and started to kiss me harder as he slid into me. 

"Ooh Jimin!" I gasped as I clawed at his skin 

"Fuck, you're so wet and tight for me" he whispered as he started to thrust harder than before, rolling his hips at the perfect angle to hit my gspot, he kept going as he moaned for me, my own moans were echoing in my ears as I started to raise my hips to meet his thrusts. 

"I'm gonna cum!" I started to moan louder until a silent scream left my throat as I shook and trembled hitting my third climax, I felt myself gushing all over him causing his breath to get stuck in his throat and his thrusts to grow sloppy as my walls milked him for his own orgasm, he shook as he buried himself inside of me and I felt him release with a sexy low moan in my ear 

"Fuck" he hissed as he thrusted a few more times before pulling out of me, he laid basically on top of me as we laid there on the couch out of breath and sticky with sweat 

"God, you fuck so good" I sighed out as I tried to catch my breath as my heart rattled against my chest pumping fast, he looked over at me and smiled as he chuckled