Star City 2046

Streets of Star City

"Get back!" Ray yelled and we all ran for cover.

"This guy a friend of yours? I don't like him." Mick said as I crouched down behind a car and Rip started shooting.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked.

"It's called shooting back!" Rip yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"That can't be the green arrow." Sara said and I nodded.

"Sure dresses like him." Ray said and I shook my head.

"No. Sara's right, there's no way that's Oliver Queen." I said as I dodged an arrow.

"Sure shoots arrows like him." Leonard said and I sighed.

"Well whoever he is I don't plan on sticking around to get shishkebbabed by this dude." Jax said as I rolled out of the way of an explosive arrow.

"Kid's right. Let's stay behind and kill him." Mick said and I rolled my eyes.

"Or we could figure out who he is and why he's parading around in Oliver's suit." I said.

"I don't think he's up for conversation." Leo said and I rolled my eyes.

"Get back to the ship now!" Rip yelled.

Waverider, bridge

"Alright, Rip. Tell us the truth." Sara demanded as we walked onto the bridge.

"You've all seen how the timeline is malleable...in flux until it is set. Well this future is not set. Remember when I told you it was dangerous for any of you to know too much about your own futures? Well the events that you dread could very well come to be due to your actions to prevent them."

"This is Sara and Ray's home. Not to mention the city full of people, we can't just leave it." I said as I sat down.

"You know what I think? I think you think too much." Mick said and I rolled my eyes before turning back to Rip.

"Believe me when I tell you that the best thing for yourselves and this mission is to make the repairs to the waverider here in 2046 then head back to your own time and make sure that none of this ever comes to be." Rip said and I scoffed before walking out of the room.

I walked into the cargo bay and sat down on a crate. Putting my head in my hands and trying to sort through everything that was going on.

"Kitten? What are you doing in here?" Leo asked as him, Mick, Sara, and Rip walked into the cargo bay.

"Thinking. What about you guys?" I asked, lifting my head out of my hands and looking at them.

"Rip wants us to steal something." Leo said holding out a hand to help me up but I ignored it and pushed myself up.

"It's not money. It's not jewels. It's not a valuable artifact. You're just lucky I'll steal anything right about now." Mick said as I crossed my arms and glared at Leo.

"As I suspected." Rip said as I tucked my hair behind my ear before crossing my arms again.

"We'll get your gizmo. You just get this bucket flying again." Leo said, looking at me curiously.

"I'm coming with." Sara said and Rip immediately turned to her.

"No, no you are not. You're too emotionally connected to the city. We've been over this."

"I'm over you. You got us on a mission to save the timeline for yourself and you won't even let us look at our own futures? Now, I know this city better than anyone else and you're going to need me out there. So either I'm coming with, or we can find out if the time masters are as good at teaching people to fight as the league of assassins."