The Magnificent Nine

I had been sitting in the medbay for a few hours when I finally got up and went to Rip's office.

"Hey, Rip. Sorry to interrupt." I said as I walked in and glanced around uneasily.

"It's quite alright. Are you okay, Dr.Ramon?"

"I um I need to ask you a question and you can't tell anyone about this conversation, not even Leo. I haven't told him yet and I'm kinda freaking out so I need to check and make sure."

"I I won't tell anyone. What is it?"

"Can time jumps affect pregnancy?" I asked, incredibly quickly as I clenched my eyes shut.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Can...can time jumps affect pregnancy?" I asked again, taking a deep breath and opening my eyes.

"Not...not that I know of. Are you pregnant?"

"According to Gideon, yes. And I'm slightly freaking out because I know Leo doesn't want kids so then what if he leaves me behind I'm pregnant and it's not like I can go on the field while I'm pregnant so what am I supposed to do I I I'm so scared Rip."

"It's okay. We're about to go somewhere to hide out from the hunters so you should be okay. If there are any fights, I'll do my best to keep you out of danger. For now, perhaps it's best if you stay on the ship. I can have Gideon establish a call to S.T.A.R Labs if you would like to speak with your brother."

"Yeah. Yeah, that's...that's good. Thank you, Rip. Um I'm gonna, I'm gonna go to my room for a little bit and try to calm down."

"Shall I have Gideon establish the call now or later?"

"Now, now is good."

"Gideon, establish a call to S.T.A.R Labs in Dr.Ramon's room." Rip said before I went to my room.

"Hey guys, it's Rose. Is Cisco there? I really need to talk to him." I said, sitting down on my bed.

"Yeah, I'm right here. What's up?"

"Is it just you?"

"It can be. Guys get out. Okay now it's just me, are you okay? You sound like you're crying."

"I'm pregnant and I know Leo doesn't want kids and he has every right to that but what if he leaves me because I'm pregnant and I I can't do this alone, Cisco. I mean I just found out a few hours ago and I'm I'm losing it. I travel through time! I'm trying to stop an immortal psychopath from taking over the world with my team of criminals, vigilantes and superheroes! I can't be pregnant! I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Cisco!"

"What?"

"I'm scared."

"Okay um well let's....let's back up a little bit, here's the thing, If Snart leaves you because your pregnant, I'll beat his ass. Two, even if Snart does leave which I doubt he will, you won't be in this alone. You'll have me and the rest of team flash not to mention the rest of your team. Three, uh let's maybe try and stay off the field from a bit yeah?"

"How am i supposed to be a mom? I-" I was cut off by the ship taking off.
"Oh my god. My team is going somewhere. I think we're time jumping. I have to, I have to go."

"Okay hold on, Rose. Take a deep breath, call me whenever you need. I'm right here okay?"

"Okay. I'll I'll talk to you later."

And with that the call ended and I made my way to the bridge.

"Hey guys, what the hell?" I asked as we landed, causing me to fall over but Leo caught me.