Invasion part three

S.T.A.R Labs warehouse

"I can't believe you guys escaped an alien spaceship, key words alien spaceship. I have questions." Cisco said as we walked into the warehouse after dropping Thea off in Star city.

"They can wait. Thanks for helping me get my sister home." Oliver said with a nod.

"Yeah, man. What's our status?" Nate asked.

"See! I am not the only one that says it!" I said and Cisco rolled his eyes.

"Nothing since the dominators played their little visit to mess with our heads." Barry said with a shrug.

"Why would they do that?" Nate asked.

"And are my kids okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, Cisco took care of them while you were gone." Barry said with a nod.

"What if they were trying to pit us against each other in order to gain intel about metahumans?" Ray asked.

"Man, I wish they would just send us an IM with a questionnaire." Felicity said as I crossed my arms.

"Well, metas pose the biggest threat to their invasion. It would make sense they'd want to get to know their enemies." Kara said with her arms crossed.

"By kidnapping people. Perhaps they were searching your minds for potential metahuman vulnerabilities." Stein said before adjusting his glasses.

"I think it's time we return the favor." Oliver said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want to do? Kidnap one of them now?" Diggle asked.

"Ever since we fought off that one ship, they've kind of been in short supply." Barry said.

"Actually, I know where to find one. I've been reviewing old army footage of their first encounters with the dominators and I think I pegged the fight to..." Nate said as he pulled up the footage. "Redmond, Oregon, 1951."

"You're suggesting we travel to 1951, abduct a dominator and interrogate it to determine their intentions." Stein said and Nate nodded.

"They kidnapped us. Seems fair." Sara said with a shrug.

"Whoa. Time travel. I'm definitely in." Cisco said, looking at me and I gave him a small smile, letting it drop as soon as he looked away.

"Okay, hold on though. Professor Stein and Caitlin have been talking about a way to take down the dominators. They could probably use your help." Barry said, motioning to Caitlin and Stein.

"Pass."

"Yeah, I mean, I'm with him. Mostly cause I just don't wanna lose my geek cred but time travel!" Felicity said with a squeal.

"I could take Amaya and Mick." Nate said with his arms crossed.

"Do it." Oliver said.

"Yeah!" Felicity said as they walked off.

"Okay. And uh, the new president called which would be cool under different circumstances but she wants to meet with us." Barry said.

"Let's bring Ray, Sara, and Rose as backup." Oliver said with a nod.

"What about me? I can do backup." Kara said and Oliver sighed.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Oliver asked and they walked away.

"Okay um Sara do you wanna train before the mission? Let's train." I said, knowing that if I wasn't busy I was going to break down.

"Everyone ready?" Oliver asked as he walked back over.