Prologue

Third Person POV.

            The Potters just gave birth to Harry Potter, who Ella Potter was very excited to meet. The first thing he ever laid eyes on was his sister who was a carbon copy of his mother red hair green eyes and all! He made a cute gurgling sound and that's when one year old Ella knew she would protect her little brother with everything in her or... so she thought?

                One Year Later~

          Just as the door was broken down by the Dark Lord, Ella was giggling at her brothers funny faces and weird noises. Voldemort glanced at her Avada Kedavra green eyes and knew she was his soul-mate. But, before he could be filled with join at having found her, her mother picked her up and ran away from him with those green eyes faced Voldemort filled with tears as she reached for him for some reason feeling a connection, but was being taken farther and farther away. That enraged him that is his precious he finally found after years wanted him but couldn't have him because of the mudblood so he killed James Potter with one sweep of his wand and marched up the stairs toward his soul-mate and the boy of the prophecy.

               He blew down the door and saw Ella sitting on a bed while her mother was saying how much she loved them placing Harry in the crib and giving her a toy which she transfigured into a snake and giggled happily while it wrapped around her while her mom watched in horror. Voldemort smirked and watches as she started speaking parseltongue saying, "Hello, Mr. Snake whats your name?", but before it could respond she saw Voldemort smiling at her and she giggled happily and reached out for him with grabby hands to pick her up with the snake still around her neck he picked her up and kissed her forehead. She was so happy and for some reason felt safer than ever before so she cuddled into him which made Voldemort feel the emotion he's always felt... love! Lily was scared for her thinking he was about to kill her, but before she could do anything he disarmed her and said "step aside silly girl". But, she stood her ground so he killed her with one swish of his wand while Ella watched the light in awe and looked at him and said, "woosh pretty powerful light!!". He just smiled at the little girl and said, "Yes one day you will be able to do that Princess because you are just as powerful!". She hugged his arm with her little arms and nuzzled into his neck happily.

         Voldemort let out a happy sigh and placed his Slytherin locket horcrux around her neck and placed a charm so only he could remove it. Than he wrote a letter and sent it to the malfoy family to raise her because if he raised her she would see him as a father figure not a lover. So, after sending the letter he gave her one last kiss on the forehead before apparating her to Malfoy Manor with the letter explaining everything. After he made sure she was safe he left and got ready to kill the boy, but little did he know that would be the last time he'd see her in 10 years...

           A/N: Hi guys, thanks for picking to read my story about Harry Potter's sister and Lord Voldemort! The Malfoys are gonna raise Draco and her as siblings (which technically because of the blood transfer they are) and did a blood transfer to make her 100% Narcissa and Lucius daughter she looks like a girl version of Draco except for her eyes at the Dark Lord requested she kept her killer curse eyes. The Malfoy Family treasure her as her own and is definitely a daddy's girl and of course a Pure-Blood. Also Bellatrix loves her ALOT, anyways enjoy the rest of the story!!!