|||CHAPTER 3|||GET RID OF HIM|||

Y/n watched as Sukuna's markings returned on Itadori's body. The markings faded away as fast as they came.

"Gross!" Itadori exclaimed, grabbing his throat, sticking out his tounge, "So gross I can laugh!" He stood up, going a couple of feet away.

Satoru started to quietly laugh, putting his head in his hands, making Itadori turn around and ask, "You okay?"

"It's nothing." Satoru took his head out of his hands, "I take it... you're prepared for what's to come?"

"Not at all." He put his hands in his pockets, "I'm wondering why the heck I have to be executed." He scratched the back of his head with one hand, "But I can't leave the curse alone. I'm gonna eat the rest of Sukuna. That's all." He looked lost in thought, "I already know how I'm gonna go out."

"Good stuff! You're really growing on me, kid." Satoru had a big smile on his face, "Looks like it's shaping up to be a fun hell. Get your belongings together by the end of the day." He started to stand up. Y/n saw Fushiguro walking over towards them.

"We goin' somewhere?" Itadori asked, getting an answer from Fushiguro, who surprised him.

"Tokyo."

"Fushiguro! You're looking good!" Itadori put up a thumbs up and a smile.

"Really? I'm wrapped in bandages." He paused before saying, "You're gonna enroll in the same school for Jujutsu where Y/n and I go."

"By the way, there's four students in the first-year class now, that's including you." Satoru held up four fingers.

"Only four?!"

______________

Y/n was skipping along the path with Itadori and Satoru behind her. She was bored and didn't want to stay in her room, so she decided to come along with the two boys.

"Whoa! It's in the mountains? Is this really Tokyo?" Itadori asked, observing the scenery.

"This isn't actually out of the ordinary for a Tokyo suburb." Satoru told him.

"What about Fushiguro?"

"He's fast asleep after Jutsu treatment." Y/n answered, doing a cartwheel down the path.

"First things first," Satoru started, "Yuji, you've got an interview with the principal."

"The principal?"

"If you mess up, you might get rejected admission, so stay frosty, okay?"

"What?! And I get executed right away?!" Itadori clamored, pointing at himself.

"What a disappointment... I thought you were the leader. A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring, if you ask me." A deep voice said, making Y/n stop.

"Yes, thank you!" She turned around, "Wait, who said that?" She saw the mouth of Sukuna in Itadori's cheek.

Itadori covered his cheek with his hand, "Sorry, sensei, he comes out sometimes."

"What an interesting body you have now." Satoru put a finger to his chin.

Sukuna's mouth appeared on the back of his hand, "I owe you a debt, after all. When I make this kid's body mine you'll be the first one I kill!"

"Me, a target of the great Sukuna? What an honor!" Satoru said as Y/n grabbed Itadori's hand, looking at the mouth.

"So he really is famous?" Itadori looked at Satoru, then at Y/n, who was very interested in his hand.

"Wow, so interesting." She moved his hand up and down.

"You know, staring is rude, babe, but I'll make an exception for you." Sukuna spoke, making Y/n's mood drop and drop his hand.

"Get rid of him." She instructed Itadori, who slapped his hand.

"Ryomen Sukuna, with four arms and two faces, is a demon of lore. But the truth is, he was a human that actually existed. Although over a thousand years ago..." Satoru paused, "In the golden age of Jujutsu, the Jujutsu sorcerers had sharpened their skills and finally defeated him. With the title Ryomen Sukuna, he would transverse the ages after his death as a cursed object. We Jujutsu sorcerers wouldn't even be  able to destroy his remains preserved its grave wax. Without a doubt... he is the King of Curses!"

"Is he stronger that you, sensei?" Itadori asked, his hands in his pockets now.

"Hm..." Satoru thought for a second, "good question."

"If Sukuna were to regain all his power..." Itadori started, Satoru finishing, crossing his arms.

"It might be a little tough."

"Would you lose?"

"Nah, I'd win." Satoru said confidently.

"And aren't you stronger than sensei?" Itadori turned to Y/n, who nodded.

"Yeah, I am," She put her hand over mouth slightly whispering as they approached the building, "He doesn't like that I am, he's jealous."