|||CHAPTER 8|||LLAMA AND GOAT|||

Y/n sat straight up, heavily breathing. Satoru looked over at her, putting an arm on her shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah... just a weird dream. I don't even remember what it was about, it was that weird." She assured him, letting a small laugh, lying to him. He couldn't tell. When she used to lie to him, he would know straight away. Now she's gotten better at lying. "You know what, I think there was a llama and goat."

"That is wei—" Satoru's smile was interrupted by one of the curses jumping through the window of the second story.

"I'll exorcise it." Fushiguro started to pull out his tools but Satoru stopped him.

"Oh." He looked up, "Wait." Fushiguro sat back down, staying quiet while Satoru nodded his head, "Nice. She really is crazy." After a couple of moments, the two walked out of the building with a child. "Good work, guys!" Satoru waved to them.

"I'll get the kid." Y/n yawned, stretching her arms, "Come on, kid, where do you live?" She started to walk him in the direction he mumbled.

She arrived back with the group pretty quickly, hearing Satoru speak, "Y/n escorted the kid home. Let's go eat this time."

"Beef steak!" Itadori yelled the same time Kugisaki did, "Sushi!"

"Food is good to me." Y/n put her hands behind her head, walking next to Fushiguro.

They found a place with both good sushi and beef steak. They all sat at the table together, making jokes. Y/n got both some sushi and beef steak.

"You better slow down, Itadori. You'll choke." Y/n took a sip of her water, looking across the table at him as he stuffed his face.

"I'm fi—" He started to say, shoving more food in his mouth, but started to choke of his food. Y/n started laughing along with Kugisaki, Satoru, and even Fushiguro was laughing a little.

"She told you." Kugisaki held her stomach.

Satoru patted Itadori's back, making him spit his food out all over Y/n, "Yuuji Itadori!" Everyone went silent, staring at Y/n.

He stood up, "I'm so sorry!" He wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He got a look of confusion when he heard the sweet laughter of her voice.

"It's okay," She stood up, the food in her lap falling on the floor, "I'm going to the bathroom."

She found the gender neutral restroom, shutting the door behind her. It was kind of a small restroom, one toilet and one sink. She looked in the mirror, then bent down to rinse her face off. She stood back up, wiping her eyes with her fingers. She looked in the mirror when she opened her eyes. It happened so quickly she didn't see a face as she grabbed the arm of the person, holding it behind them.

"Ah!" The person yelped, "I'm sorry again!" She realized that it was Itadori.

"Itadori? What the hell?" She let him go, pushing him away from her.

"I wanted to apologize again and I thought that this was a bigger restroom, which meant that it you were using the can, you'd be in a stall and I wouldn't see you." He rambled on, fumbling his fingers.

"You couldn't wait till I went back out?"

"Um... I could have..." Itadori paused, "but someone really wants to talk to you and he won't shut up."

"Sukuna?" Y/n questioned, getting a nod back in response. "Fine. But come back in ten seconds."

"Okay." He said as she watched the markings appear on his face.

"Sukuna, what do you want?" Y/n crossed her arms, tapping her foot.

"Call me Ryomen, or even better—"

"Don't finish that sentence. You're running out of time, better speak."

He stepped closer to her, making her a little more cautious, "You are very powerful and I think I know why. I also want to test that power."

"Well, explain why I am."

He stepped closer to her once more, making her back hit the sink, "It'll have to be another day, babe." He flicked a piece of the food out of her hair. His markings started to fade, Itadori shaking his head now.

"What happened?" He asked, rubbing his head.

"He's horrible at getting the point out." Y/n looked at the mirror, "Itadori, get your food out of my hair. We've been in here too long, they'll suspect something."

"Yes, okay." He started picking out his food, while she wiped her clothes off.

"Okay, you go out back there and I'm going to my dorm to shower and sleep." Y/n started to open the door, but turned her head to look at him, "Make sure to box up a new thing of my order."

______________

She showered and changed into some comfortable clothes; a large hoodie and baggy sweat pants. As she dried her hair with a towel, she heard a knock on her door. "Coming!"

She opened the door to see Itadori, "Here's your food."

She grabbed it with one hand, still drying her hair with the other hand, "Thanks." She turned around, shutting the door with her foot.

While she ate, she thought about Sukuna, "What was he talking about? I was born with these powers." She finished eating, going to sleep.